Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Abtigiis Tolka V Hunguri (an open debate in Somali, its for all SOL members)

Kamaavi   

Xiin awoowe gartan adoo xiimaya aad is leedahay goo ka dhaaf, bahasha u fadhiiso oo salka dhulka saar

Gogoshana Doodwadaag Section inoogu qaada

Zinki   

Waryaa Ng'onge,how dare you call xaaji Zinki a Mooryan when infact A&T confirmed that i am a Makhiri,do you know what that means,Burcaawiga aad tahay maxaan dhahaa'e :D

Waryaa A&T, i only did tell the truth as i have seen it on the few occasions you have had issues with the qalanjooyinka Sol of whom i am their official self appointed spokesman.

I have evidences for my outbursts both in this thread and else where and downplaying your guilt by saying that Zinki is angry at you for other reasons just makes you more of that which you have been accused of.

Secondly,like Zinki has told you twice before,don't you think its about time you apologized to the involved parties and then move on?

Thirdly,as my little toddler would say when wronged,go wash your mouth with Detol for trying to use the Qabiil card; Which by the way has no relevance in this so called ''gar''.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Che, A&T is a warrior that comes from long line of warriors. He needs confrontation to function. I was only helping him out.