Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Letter to Somalia

^^Tough love it was indeed. Have you not noticed that secessionist leadership in Hargeysa is trying out that same tough love and applying it to LA :D

Why am I getting the impression that my northern brothers are livid with this post? I suppose they all got mad at my narrative of Somalia’s second son's behavior. It’s interesting to note however that they agree and support his behavior, yet disagree the depiction of a renegade son :D

raula   

I harmonize w/prince’s stance wholeheartedly. I would like to comprehend, but cannot come to assent to some of the foreigners outlook in the whole mess with Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland etc-I mean those sijui’s (by all means I mean those who never set foot in Somalia-maybe their parents did/or were victims at the calamities that befell within the country overall from its birth to present). When they declare to aptly to support some part of Somalia/Somaliland- mostly based on their lineage and tidbits of “she said he said” from their parents/family stories or witness the traces of hatred that has succumbed their forefathers-acquired or not/or even the mere tribal drama that unfold when it comes to blaming who suffered what most. I don’t get it. Walaahi I will never comprehend. I do think there is a bit of unforgiving trait in this. Sorry if I offended someone. Unless, some of those tragedies befell on this people, why so much hate adoo waxba soomaliya ka garaneynin.

Marka Prince, although anoo Somaliya waxba ka gareneynin, and had family members that were tortured back then and even of late, I do not have even an inkling of division-Somaliweyn is my vision-I don’t mean that all will be smooth and frictionless-but for the greater good of SOMALI. I don’t know maybe I could be fictitious.

Tuujiye   

^^^ kaalay adiga dadka dibqalooca ama maska qaniino miyaa sun ka dhuuqi jirtay??

maxee dhihi jireen reer bariga "ari baayo gabanka wuu bukaa" lool dadkaan markee dhasheen aa faleebo lamagac baxay "naceeb" lagu talaale ee ha is daalin yaree..taada lee ka fikir iyo ugaalida aa cuni laheed biri lool

Raula good to see you in here again marax yahee...

Sayid, somalia maxaa kaa galay adiga? qardhe lee ma rabinoo awalba?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

B   

of course, this is an alternative view! must be respected regardless of the way the odey JB has conducted himself.

B   

Oh that's a serious allegation right there Adam. Please don't defame people like that. Its not nice Walahi. And anyway there is only home made brew in Somaliland they don't have alcohol there.

Did anyone hear of how 80 people in Uganda died of a home made alcoholic brew.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8640731.stm

Xudeedi   

Let me first begin by narrating to you how the world changed by your death. Your death, Somalia, has changed the world in ways that few could’ve ever predicted. Initially your suffering, the weeping of your women, the humiliation of your men, the ransacking of your great cities, and the trampling of your tall statues offered great news for millions of viewers around the world. Your pain and open wounds created employment for hundreds of analyst and pseudo experts. Artists and screenwriters composed action movies depicting the undignified fight your children engaged over the properties you left behind. Although many, and mainly your family, missed you, and still miss you, many others viewed your departure and the subsequent tussle between your children as a great entertainment. Some of your friends saw your death as a lucrative trade; your enemies found your demise an opportunity to thrive. Both are in cahoots to support ad hoc agencies to take your place.

Xiinfaniin: This is indeed very touching. Long live the republic

N.O.R.F   

Xiin,

You know what I'm getting at but have chosen to skirt around it with the smokescreen of 'oh look, they don't like what I wrote'.

Simply put you wish for a return to the Barre days as that situation in that particular time (80s) wasn't a particularly trying time for you. Because it wasn't, you believe that time to be a representation of a 'happy' nation.Somalia died long before 91.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I guess Yasin Ismael is one of your pen names too?

Who is Yasin Ismael? I dont know Yasin, dont even understand what you are asking me.

North, brother, It appears to me that you totally misunderstood what this post is all about. It certainly is not about Barre days.

Insha Allah we will discuss markaan meeshii aan ragga kala shaahi jiray ku laabto :D .

PS: If you want to know me PM Me, Che.

raula   

Indeed long live the republic-If not, I will forever respect the name: SOMALI/LIA/etc.

Kweli kabisa OZ-as for JB here is all i gotta say "Mcheka kilema hafi bila kumpata"