Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What are ya'll doing during....

Abdinuur   

Any exciting things going on...any plans during your school break?

Kalifornia residents...anything going on that I should check out?

Dont wanna be bored when I go there you know...

One love.

Blessed   

Buy several phone cards and call all my friends and family - here and abroad - haven't done that 4 a while.

Than I'm gonna live London - So much happening, I love it here this time of year :D

Senora   

Well I had plans to relax, but now that my crazy cousins from Chicago are coming down, it doesnt look like its gonna happen...But my main goal is to finish up the rest of my Ciid money( since i didnt spend that much, there is going to be some major spending going on!!!)

NoVa   

Oh man, are u telling me what are my plans, ..1.eat home made foods..for sure, I cant' stand them fastfood no more....2.Relaxs my mind....3. Sleep as late as i can for the first couple of days. 4. Then get my azz back 2 work in the next 2 weeks an make pocket money for next samister insha allah. 5. Caught up with all those old'friends and relatives....nuff said

aint no holiday 4 me ........ I have 2 do 3 assigments (2500 words/each) and prepare myself 4 1 exam. da assigments i have 2 hand in the first week we go back 2 uni and the exam is week afta that. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHH, ALLAH PLZ HELP ME.