Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

BAN KHAT NOW!!!

Fabregas   

Has that beeen a success in places like America and other places were it's banned? I saw Somalis chewing regularly in Denmark, even though it was illegal and some of them come to the U.K over the summer so they can have a big time Murqaan.

neway wlc 2 da forum

N.O.R.F   

There have been many petitions and studies forwarded to the govnt asking them to ban it. They dont see any benefit in banning it. Until they do, it will continue to be sold all over the country. Helping Somalis and their families is not seen as a benefit.

Originally posted by marcassmith:

MARC SMITH VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

BAN KHAT NOW!!!

with all due respect, i couldn't stop laughing. are you playing undercover kanye-west or something.

honestly man, i'd really like to take you seriously, but you've pimped it out so much that for a moment i thought i was looking at my reflection on the metro-sexual hilton shades. dude seriously walaal-to-walaal -- take 'em of, burn them to cinder, then loose the ashes.

as for the message, i find it hard to see how banning khaat will make any tangible difference other than driving it further underground. Somali's everywhere banned or not are afflicted with the same problems

p.s.

welcome to the forum

adiga wiswis baad qabtaa yaa modesty :D

Well, i remember i visited that village and they believe the Khat is Dawo ,,, and doctors use it to heal cudurrada qaarkood :D

Skipper   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

cuduradaas maxaa ka mida?

Uma good one there, it shows that you care alot about somali men and women who chew qaat. I noticed that here in SOL people only say somali men chew qaat but in the real world somali women rival men in that department so much that its close to call who chews more than the other.

Skipper i wont oppose that. but men chew more than woman atleast those that i know! suprisingly, here in norway many somalis continue chewing it despite khat being illegal and costly.

thanks for welcoming me to this forum.

please dont judge me cos i use an alias and glasses to hide my identity. instead judge me on my words, even if you disagree with them.

marc