Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

AnaLysis:What Your Name Means!!!

LuCkY   

Check this site out if you wanna know what your name means-whether it be arabic or whatnot.ScroLL down to the bottom, type your name in and hit the "anaLye" button-both maLes and femaLes can do this. Hope you Like it.web page

Some of their descriptions are true-pretty trippy but some things you might not agree with-anyhow just check it out and Let me know what you think.

MaLikah   

Uhm..this really wasn't that accurate.

Your first name of **bleep** has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine

:confused: I'm really not that creative artisticly.

You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight

:rolleyes: Ok..this one was a lil'closer to the bullseye than the first one. I am be deep but I dont I dont get depressed that easy..aha, good try tho.

Your name of ???? creates an intense desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is unstable emotionally.

All of it is soo true. Lol. I wonder how this Analysis works :confused: . Hmmm.

LuCkY   

Yeah MaLikah Like i said its just some anaLysis and its not a 100% accurate though some things are true.

Your first name of *****has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression. With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfill your desires. Your emotional feelings are easily aroused and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature. You have many disappointments because of extending a helping hand to others in need, and then not receiving any acknowledgement or reciprocation for your generosity. After each experience, you have to guard against feelings of despondency and self-pity. You have high goals and ideals, but must incorporate more practicality, system, and concentration in order to materialize them. In health, this name affects the nervous system and also the fluid functions, giving rise to kidney or bladder weaknesses.

Majority of this is true except for the Last Line. :rolleyes:

Diamond Princess taLk about freaky-anyhow i dont know they(site)said something about doing researching for over 70 years and anaLysing it.

Its pretty accurate in some cases but Like aLL researches and anaLysis it has its downside(inaccurate)to it.

The names you choose for your baby create his or her future! Though on its own, the description may appear to recommend the name, the name may still be unsuitable for your child's inner potential as determined by the date of birth. Many significant factors, including the family name, are critical in choosing a balanced baby name.

Some parts of this are a LittLe off. :rolleyes:

Lefty   

First, I typed my real name and it started me as Sensitive, caring, Open-minded, blah..and I said hold up right there cause I'm not that type of person. Then I tried my nickname and here is what it said.

The name Lefty gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships. Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people. Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents. Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts. Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.

Whatever that shitt is ..I like the last parts!

LuCkY   

That was funny! Is Lefty a reaL name or what? :confused:

The Last parts of your anaLysis are a bit scary :eek: and you Like it? :confused:

Lefty   

Remember The psycho is giving each character both Positive and negative characterization. If an odd side applies to you, you gotta take it even if you know that it doesn't exist in your life. That's why I kinda like the last part Indeed, It's interesting how the psycho come up with it.

Btw..Scary is Cool in my tiny dictionary!

LuCkY   

"The psycho" who might that be?

I didnt mean that kind of scary-just weird to Like those descriptions-you chose the odd ones out of the whoLe thing-interesting.

Your first name of ???? has made you a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a detailed, systematic way. You are determined and deliberate in pursuing your ambitions, but you must work at your own speed. You hate to be hurried or to leave anything unfinished or untidy. Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection. Often feeling burdened with work, you worry about details out of proportion to their importance. Having definite ideas, you are skeptical and do not change easily, for you require proof, preferably in complete detail before you will alter an opinion. Once you are settled into a situation, you do not like to move or make changes. When on a schedule, you follow it implicitly. Your sense of values emphasizes material things, with little appreciation towards the more artistic, philosophical, or inspirational matters. Health weaknesses of this name affect the stomach and intestinal tract, and could appear as growths or constipation. Arthritis, or rheumatism could result.

***Okay yeah WHATEVER they said :confused: :confused:

OG Moti   

As Moti, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem. You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems "get you down" for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times. Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself. In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate. However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of. Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver. A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.

he also says

you seem to use the wrong pick up lines and gets you in to troubles such as getting slapped and even sometimes resolve to you getting bitten

How the hell he know that, serious i am becoming paraniod maybe those guys have someone on my track giving them information about me.. did u do that lucky? looooooool walahi so true 100% amazing i usually dont beleive these things but this one amazed me... waaw .. good suggestion lucky... peace

Your first name of ***** has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature. Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, to the exclusion of interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature. In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

This sounds like me 100%. smile.gif

Peace.

Blessed   

I ran a search using 2 spelling of my name and ended up with opposit personalities. So I eithr suffer from MPD :rolleyes: or this is just guess work :eek:

LuCkY   

StpauLchick, what happened? IT doesnt make sense or it just doesnt describe you?

ContinentaL BatcheLor :D

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_MOTI:

How the hell he know that, serious i am becoming paraniod maybe those guys have someone on my track giving them information about me.. did u do that lucky? looooooool walahi so true 100% amazing i usually dont beleive these things but this one amazed me... waaw .. good suggestion lucky... peace

Paranoid aa?What happen the break you took didnt heLp?NOw who wouLd give out your information Moti?*Looks at seLf*

Why wouLd i do such a thing to you?UnLess you have done a simiLiar thing to me...hhmmm.

Anyhow remember how you anaLyZed moi?Remeber...interesting!

"The name of " ;) " gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest and aloofness, for they do not realize the depth of your feelings and thoughts. You require time alone, especially in the outdoors, to cope with the pressures of life".

To tell ya'll the truth..i do relate to some of the things it says.

Xafsa   

The name of ****** brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic. However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression. The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection. Others see you as rather shrewd and calculating.

Looool....The whole bottom part is true!!

ar wuxuu underdog sheegaaya ahaa?....softer feminine qualities kulahaa! :D