Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

AnaLysis:What Your Name Means!!!

I input my two names (you see I live in the UK - double identity and all :D j/k) and COUPLE of my nicknames and NONE and I mean NONE of the descriptions matched my personality!

"I guess....I guess I'm just too UNIQUE to be placed in any category...you see, I let go of conformity long ago..."

*looks aside, sees a mirror, sighs and falls in love with herself all over again*

------------------------------------------------------------

Your name of ***** gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

naaa not really

Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

nop nop nop cut n paste master here

You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

Very true

Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

True

Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

lol

This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans. Procrastination is your downfall.

nonsense, and what the hell is procrastination?? do i need to see a doctor for that :confused:

You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities. It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues. This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.

True true On Chun Tia Yat ((Saftey First))

----------------------------------------------------------------

what alot of Hob Gob

LuCkY   

Nefertiti is it that bad?

Rising Phoenix you have got me cracking up.You just gave me an idea i shouLd see what they say about me using other aLiases.

Shujui-1 Procrastination means to put off doing something intentionaLLy and consistentLy.Now what dos Hob Gob mean?

Thx for the explaination lucky smile.gif , i think i will cancel my GP appointment now.

Hob Gob is like saying what a lot of dribble smile.gif or in normal english nonsense icon_razz.gif

Your name of STHLM_Lady has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission. You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people. You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain. You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding. Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say. You also have a tendency to worry. It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.

-------------------------------------------------

hmm...this is kind of true....

nafta   

As (.....) you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment. However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty. You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision.

I kinda liked this report but some parts are a little doubtfull....hmmm redface.gif

Originally by LUCKY:

Rising Phoenix you have got me cracking up.You just gave me an idea i shouLd see what they say about me using other aLiases.

Having different aliases is very useful...especially here in Britain. There are many benefits to having interchangable ID's. PM me and I'll fill you in on all the advantages ;):D

Lucky, It is, it is , oh it is.....

*wakes up as if from a dream*

What - what do you mean bad?!?!

It is not bad at all. Infact it is great. Who needs people when you have an Anaconda???....

*Looks around nervously* Yeah.....

:D

LuCkY   

Wake up girL.

Anaconda? :eek: YOu wiLL be more than nervous beLieve you me.

OF course you need peopLe-onLy the right kinda peopLe ya dig?

Lucky"The Nomad of the Year"

this is a great topic and i am amazed but i can't help but ask...

Do you honestly believe it will work on those Nomads back in Somalia running after a herd of Camels?

that is what i really wanna know coz if it does then i am off to somalia period!lol.

LuCkY   

Lucky"The Nomad of the Year"

Hhhmmm...Me Likes the sound of that. :D

ALL right this is how i see:I dont think its gonna work on everybody because certain peopLe dont beLieve these kinds of things. So put two and two together-i think you know where im going with this. :confused:

Here...it...goes!

Your first name of Fartuun has made you a sociable person who appreciates the beauties of nature and the refinements of life, and is moved by music and the arts. You are very idealistic and romantic within yourself and may have tried to express your beautiful thoughts through poetry or writing. Crudeness and vulgarity are very repulsive to you and you are very particular about little things. You suffer greatly with lack of confidence and self-consciousness. You crave affection and understanding, yet because you can be so easily and deeply hurt, you have learned to keep your true nature hidden; therefore people do not really know you. You always wonder if you are doing the right thing, desiring to express yourself but afraid to. People may consider you haughty and aloof because of your sensitivity and reserved ways. You may find some expression abut it would usually be light conversation, rarely daring to reveal your deeper thoughts or take others into your confidence for fear of criticism or ridicule. You have a very kind and gentle nature, and although you may be in a position in contact with the public, you will still be a lonely and reserved person. Thus, you live much within your own thoughts, often finding your escape in reading, which you love to do....

what's up with the drama:P

LuCkY   

Runaway^Virgin...you dont Like the anaLysis or what?

IT doesnt aLwayz describe everyone accurateLy or at aLL so...so much for research eh?