Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

AnaLysis:What Your Name Means!!!

J.Lee   

The first name of Ifrah leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own. <----Oh my allah that is true

Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well. Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, (C'est la vie) smile.gif

you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work. This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point. Your verbal expression does not reflect your inner thoughts and feelings That is a lie if I ever saw one.....I'm too expressive , and you often wonder why people react to what you say. Big mouth with a soft heart *sighs*

The influence of this name does not promote the friendship that you desire or the relaxation and naturalness you should enjoy with people. It is a name that makes you far too practical and serious-minded, and makes it difficult for you to act with spontaneity. The mucked up right there

what I found interesting is the the male analysis of Ifrah is more like me than the female.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I ran a search using 2 spelling of my name and ended up with opposit personalities. So I eithr suffer from MPD :rolleyes: or this is just guess work :eek:

lol, I did the same, spell it the Somali way the English way and the Arabic way..no such luck :mad: lol, until i did this....

The name of Cawo gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest and aloofness, for they do not realize the depth of your feelings and thoughts. You require time alone, especially in the outdoors, to cope with the pressures of life.

Almost suits me down to a T. :D:D:D

MD   

Heeey this is not fair tried everything it says cannot find your name in the database, :( shoot wonder what they would've said by the way i wonder how it works what's the little trick behind it.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Dont worry they are stiLL in the process of accumuLating more names.

Cawo and Ameenah...i guess you gotta take the good of both and put together if it suits ya.Besides they are just anaLysing...it is not 100% accurate-in a way its kinda of Like a guess work.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MSWORD:

what I found interesting is the the male analysis of Ifrah is more like me than the female

Are you serious?I didnt even know that Ifrah was a maLe name. :eek: :eek: :eek: These peopLe are just pLain weird.