Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Funny/Cool/Weird Videos

Femme Fatale, I watched the 30 days as a Muslim link and I was truely horrified throughout it! I was shocked when they took the guy down to the Karbala center to get some 'insights' into/about Islaam!

What I think the family he was staying with were Sunni Pakistani Muslims but I'm not sure but when he finally overcame his fear of praying in the last Juma, day 28, I could see that he was in fact in a Shia mosque! They were all holding this little metal sticks that look like needles but that are a bit larger, they actually used them for prostration/sujood because they can't put down their foreheads on the ground because Ali's blood was spilled on it, that really shocked me!

Was it a coincidence that they took him into some kind of Shia thing? Wallahi is truely sad, a man who was learning about Islaam but was taken to a religion that isn't even Islaam!

Subhanallaah, we ask Allaah for guidance! I believe they actually did that delibrately but who knows for sure, but why Shiasim, since when did it became Islaam? Crazy, really crazy! I'm speechless and shocked to say the least!

STOIC   

Somalia

I was surprised to see a freind of mine in Youtube commenting about Somalia/Ethiopia issues.It was funny for me to watch him even though he had some valid point.I went same University with this dude.I need to call his *** and wed him a Somali Qalanjo :D

Aisha   

'Turning muslim in Australia'

This aussie guy is pretty funny.......he loves islam so much that he went out and got the shahada tattoed on his arm....lol......only to find out that it's haraam......that cracked me up!!

I'm gonna have a ciyaal moment.

T.I. impersonation by some comedian guy.Wallahi I couldn't stop laughing.

Some caution before you view it(A little cay)

Faheema.   

'am gonna jump on the ciyaal bandwagon for a moment smile.gif I saw this a while back and til now it crack me up everytime.

caution: contains excessive amount of cay. ;)