Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

NGONGE   

In the past few weeks, it has come to our attention that many new refugees have been silently sneaking into the forum and happily establishing new homes for themselves here.

We at the SNP are happy to welcome all newcomers and do hope that they add to our vibrant and multicultural community. However, we have noticed that some of these refugees are slackers who only want to bleed the system and use our hard earned threads to send to their friends and families on other websites.

We absolutely abhor such a disregard to our generous hospitality and call on the SOL government to put in place a system of vetting and repatriation so that the SOL blood can remain pure and unsullied by inferior trolls.

We also oppose all attempts to dilute our unique SOL culture with new and foreign habits and practices and vow to vigorously resist all Israeli backed plans to destroy our forum from within.

For this reason and following the instructions laid down by our spiritual leader Hijjato-el-Muran Ana Taliya (or A&T in short), we make the following recommendations:

• All new refugees must report to this thread on arrival in the site.
  • All refugees must inform us of their gender, field of work and any special talents they may have
  • All refugees must clearly declare their allegiance to a British based Football Club
  • Newcomers must not engage in any heated discussions with THE DUKE unless and until they have completed their six-month probationary period (they must never engage Cawke at any time).
  • If Muslim, newcomers must immediately report to the Mosque of Mulana Sheikh Nur Al Interneti. If Christian, they should visit the dodgy Milan High Priest. All others must report to the Johnny B Bar & Motel.
  • Cara 9.1.20 is the only script we have. Any new scripts must be disabled and immediately put in quarantine.
  • All females must pass a good and proper person test that will be supervised by messers Che, Ducaysanye and Allah-ubaahane (with A&T keeping an overall eye on proceedings).

Further recommendations shall be made as and when the need arises.

We absolutely abhor such a disregard to our generous hospitality and call on the SOL government to put in place a system of vetting and repatriation so that the SOL blood can remain pure and unsullied by inferior trolls.

AND

All females must pass a good and proper person test

:D:D Do you smell dictatorship cooking? NG, is our self-declared leader whom we must adorn, kabish? I sense a cyber war coming over who should lead and how much power the "goverment" should have but I'm betting my money on NG, hence my unquestionable support ;) unless he pulls his old "qabiil is everything" crap then my vote is for sale icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Che, lool, the draft needs to be modfied, even Ngonge said dat, so wait until the likes of Xaaji-Xundhuf will be added :D

Let Muriidi head da party :D , I don't approve AT&T at all :D

:D @ Muridi head the party

wasiirka war-faafinta in laga dhigo ayuu ku fiicanyahay ... hold a press confrence and watch everybody go :confused: now that would teach the newbies :D

Aaliyyah   

Having the experience of how you guys already debate and argue back n forth in the politics section. I predict that soon there's gonna be couple of other sol national parties, each with their own agenda..hahahaha

Breaking News,

Dawlada SOL iyo Che khilaaf weyn soo dhexgaley.

Waaca fiidkii baa magaalada caasimada SOL General section leysla dhexmareye inoo Mudane Che iyo dowlada SOL khilaaf weyne soo dhex galey.Khilaaf kaabaa cirka shareerey marki A&T loo doortey madaxweynimada SOL.Siyaasiyiinta, cuqaasha, ganacstada, dhalinyirida iyo Haweenka reer Qaloocan (Che's Qabiil) baa birito shir ku qabaneysa magaalada caasimada SOL. War kalsoon aano ka helney nin beesha Qaloocan ka mid ah baa sheegaya in barito beesho kalsoonida kala laabaneyso dowlada A&T.

La soco wararka cusub

Qaloocan.com

Jane   

We came only in search of a better cyber life, a more productive way to waste time, and now this.

[*]All females must pass a good and proper person test that will be supervised by messers Che, Ducaysanye and Allah-ubaahane (with A&T keeping an overall eye on proceedings).

This is clearly unacceptable. Who are these people?

AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We also oppose all attempts to dilute our unique SOL culture with new and foreign habits and practices and vow to vigorously resist all Israeli backed plans to destroy our forum from within..

This is worrying and will cause anxiety and worry to many potential users.