Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Repent Xinn! Repent!

NGONGE   

^^ Afternoon, saaxib. You're in a rich vain of form these days. The words seem to come to you effortlessly. I suggest you make the most of it and write as many stories as you can before you dry up. Xiin eska dhaf. That caravan of his has run out of water and is making him see all sorts of mirages. :D

Abtigiis   

Salaams JB. Horta ninyahow xalay baan rabay inaan kula soo xidhiidhee, Somaliland Space Channel ayaa iga baxay ee, let me send you money and you buy me the card. I still have Raad, Universal, Horn Cable and Somaliland National TV; but I think all will ask for subscription soon. Hadaad lacagta cunto, you know where your ceeb will be plastered. Ceebtaa safar raacday is no more. Ceebtaa SOL raacday weeye!

----------------

On your question, let it not be missed by any of you that Xinn is held with high esteem on my part and I do care about what he says. I infact wanted to have him as a close confidante and advisor on matters of high importance, until he obligated the task of setting my to-do-list with menacing intrusion. He may well feel I have been a bad patient, defaulter on therapy and treatment. He may rue his decision to extend a helping hand to an ungrateful and insufferable character.

Yet, I am not given to dishing out easy delights to fools and those who take me for granted. Hence, he shouldn't have expected me to go on holiday both in mind and mouth.

Not after his series of below-par commentaries on an imaginary peace caravan. And not after excoriating me for daring to record proceedings of sensible events under the pants of couples.

He should not hope for even a glacial peace, now!! the swords are drawn out wide and open.

Ngonge

If I have decried her baloneys for a long time, I must commend madam for the serene mind of these days. It is her, not me. :D

Hadaad lacagta cunto, you know where your ceeb will be plasted

:D:D:D

Belo, dee waa inaad ajuurada soo raaciso markaa si aan lacagtaada lagaaga taaban ,, loooooool

Now i understand your position about Xiin .... thnx for clarifying that.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@A&T - warya Xiinfaniin faraskaga la dhaha, waxay ila tahay inaad sidaas ogay iyo inuu aad u dheereyo aana gabar reer boqor ah na, aan ku bedeshaday - marka maxaa ka rabtaa faraskayga aadan gaari karin ninyahow?? smile.gif

pre-empt: Xiin, No pun intended ;)

lool@Aw Tusbaxle. Allow waaya noo daa!

Aw Tusbaxle, on a more serous note, I have never slandered your ability to knit flowery words. I have previously admitted that you are gifted in many ways. What I suspected you lack though, and I think this thread proves that, is the intellectual capacity to grasp the possibility (even at an intellectual level) of winning wars, not by the barrel of the gun, but by dialogue and compromise. You seem to have been lost in the gloomy details of Somali conflict. The irony of your analytical rigor is that it does equal to the argument itself. Why, given the bright and accomplished economist you are, you chose to think like a mere accountant is a mystery to me. Technically speaking, Ethiopia has already won last years skirmishes. Speaking her in imperial terms, as you have done, only supports her narrative of this war and assures for her a triumph note in the history pages. Pride, my good brother, is truly a sunk value. The sooner you realize that, the better the chance to overcome this tragedy. One why to do that is to support the peace efforts to bridge the gap between Somalia's political players. And that’s exactly what Jabbuuti deal intends to do.

Lest you confuse yourself again, and in the process confuse few fickle souls on SOL as well, what I support is the peace approach! My support of peace, however, is not necessarily contingent upon the behavior and political ambitions of few men.

Let me be clear. I appreciate your nice sentiment, for repent is always good thing. It’s quite elementary to see why, after nearly twenty years of guns, death and famine, one would support a different approach to end the Somali civil war. That you struggle to understand that point is …meelaha bannaan buuxi :D

ps inaan kuu gabyaan damcay...oo weliba ku halqabsado Naden! Oon iraahdo...

Nadeney adeereey adaa aamusnaan jirey

Adigaan ilaaq iyo aqoon eray xumaaneede'e

Abtigiis inkaarane --

laakiin halkaas markaan marinayyo baan iska daayey...

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D:D

^ what an upset! I was really looking for the parting Gabay, but the the prize of the Halqabsi, I thought, would go to Nepthys. See how Xinn can wrongfoot even the most vigilant souls!

-----------

Very briefly on peace crap, and on a serious note, do I really have an obligation to sustain your delusions, prospects and conjectures? For how long? Timeline, please! You must realise people are upto here (here in the the SOL forum) with anger and impatience over your never-settling Caravan and it may not be long before tenous cords snap!

you must realise to borrow the words of that loud-mouth George Charamba "puppets dolive on borrowed times, and not many acquire any self-preservation instinct". Perhaps, it is you who, through sheer word power carving a life out of a dead entity by the name TFG?

While I certainly applaud your good-heartedness, I abhor the banality of invoking miamisc plans,wishes, endless long-term promises which, at the end of the day, will not wash. Practicality please!

Who is going to agree, on what, when? Bal wax noo sheeg adeer!

A&T, I think having all these man-made (human) & natural obstacles on this caravan's way in your mind, you should have been lil bit patient and waited for to see if this Caravan ever reaches where (the places) it was inteded to go or settle in.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

:D:D:D:D

^ what an upset! I was really looking for the parting Gabay, but the the prize of the Halqabsi, I thought, would go to Nepthys. See how Xinn can wrongfoot even the most vigilant souls!

I strongly resent your sinister insinuation that I neglected Bisharo. Bisharo, you should know, had earned her place in SOL. The woman has good insights into principles and knows that deeds depend on intentions. She’s truly amongst those whose stature and good standing could hardly be trampled. Hers stood against tests of time. Needlessly to predict that poorly delivered stunts, as the case certainly is in your suggestion that Naden’s appearance in my lead verses somehow threatens Bisharo, will fall flat. Perhaps the reason why most sensible girls here view you as the one crazed has something to do with this habit of yours of injecting misplaced jokes into every exchange. When you continue to propel such spikes through the heart, as it were, of our esteemed girls, are you not risking cutting off your nose, as Imam Hariri would say, with your own bare hands? What do you reckon good Malika would feel or Serenity would judge when you deny Naden her earned reference in my verses? Waryaa don’t take my warnings as rabble-rousing! You know I never did well in that department. Waa un kuu caqli celinayyaa, as always.

Now if you think you could compose after me, and equal to my literary challenge, I will start a gabay thread. Whom I will honor with my halqabsi is totally waa hawl ii taalla.

As the notions of peace and war and how to go about them, that, my friend, has been and continues to be a matter of contention. But given Somalia’s status today and what her people had gone through most people would agree what we Somalis have done and the approaches we have taken have not worked. It’s no longer a cliché to say that dagaal wiil baa ku dhintee wiil kuma dhasho! Especially, when both sides are Somalis. Every venture, be it political or otherwise, has an inherent uncertainty built into it. Peace efforts are no different. Listen to Alamagan. The man has a very germane point. Why would you feel so hasty on this one yaa Aw Tusbaxle? He seems to be asking that question albeit implicitly. Please answer him.

War is a known commodity. And so is peace. Each has its time. The time of peaceful settlement is now. Ethiopia will withdraw. TFG will be diluted enough to make it palatable to average Somalis. The friends of the AK 47s will be recruited to fight future wars. This is a vision of compromise…it can be done.

Adeer ba'aan iyo hoogaan Allah nooma qorin. We have finnally found enough values to solve the rest of somali equation.

Please read Hadrawi's famous Zahra poem. Please do.

the hope shall never die :D.

ilax   

righteous conclusion, but over ambitiouse with less action. Xiin, seems trying to send a peace dove with out wings that will make mission impossible. I don't share T& A's dagaal moog, the solution is not on the gun'barrel rather is in the hands of thoughtful politicians who knows what they are expected to do and who to play politics with enemies

To put in a net shell, miyir diin is bad political disease, can we change the rule of the games in order to solve the political problems or do you just keep the fadhi ku dirir style of war of which seems unending war between invissible enemies

Naden   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

ps inaan kuu gabyaan damcay...oo weliba ku halqabsado Naden! Oon iraahdo...

Nadeney adeereey adaa aamusnaan jirey

Adigaan ilaaq iyo aqoon eray xumaaneede'e

Abtigiis inkaarane --

[/QB]

Xiin, I sent your gabay to my sister for translation (her Somali is superior to mine). Her initial response is very positive so thank you :D Though I'm scratching my head at what 'halqabsado' means.

Abtigiis   

Whereto jovial ya Xinn? It is amazing what desperation can do to a broad. It led mighty Xinn to summon the aloof albiet disciplined young lady from her comfort zone into this raging battle.

-----------------------

Stay off this Naden! And I shall offer a higher bribe in kind!

Miisaan haday noqoto iyo miyir haweeneedba

Mawluhu aduu kugu khalqoo maanta aan rabine

Maamuus ayaad mudan tahay iyo maalmo sooryaba'e

Ha yeshee Nadaneey mid baa mindiyo soo qaatay

Mudac iyo minshaar buu wataa oo madaxuu kaa goynee

Ha u bixin mullaaxooy yuuna meelo kaa ridine

Midaasi waa iga talo iyo miyaa la ii sheegay

Hayeshee mid baan garanayaa oo aan miinka ka cadayne

Maaweelo iyo geeduu marshaa duulka aad tahaye

Hadii aad maryaha tuurta ood muran ku taageerto

Yaana maqlin Muusanoow danbiyo maxaa la ii caayey

yaana maqlin Ma afadiis baan aheyn maxaa la ii maagay?

Moderator baan doonayaa yaan lagu mashquulin

Midaasina waa iga digniin iyo marag ha loo yeelo

-------

One Early victim of Xinn's convulted and sensational presentation of the isues at hand is Ilax. Saaxiib, this is not a debate on whether peace or war is good. I wish it was as simple as that! It is not a theoretical disposition.

Let me ask Xinn whether such values as principle, dignity and soverignity mean much to him. Somalia was invaded and is under occupation. Do you think it is just fine to compromise with the aggressors just like that? Where do you draw the redline? I think the status-quo ante must be restored and Ethiopia must leave all somali territories for any meanigful compromise and dialogue to start.

I have no problem to see even Mohamed Dheere as the next PM; but with Ethiopia ruling Somalia, it is just too much. Dhimashaan ka xigaa! Is there no place for what we used to call dignity and dadnimo? Or is it the thing of the past that must be slaughtered because the exigencies demand so?

Is this a wilful under-understanding or do you really need that nefarious self-appointed witch doctor in my hometown, Daahiye, to read the obvious? Ethiopia will not allow a settlemet that is in the interst of the Somali's in the long run. The sooner you swallow this, the better! So, any deal among the Somali's must not involve Ethiopian hand.

I know some think Eritrea is equally involved and might wonder why I emphasise Ethiopias meddling and overlook that of Eritrea. It is because Eritrea has no georaphical, political or strategic interst in Somalia. For it, it is just a playground to fight its enemy.

P.S

Xinn, you said:

"Perhaps the reason why most sensible girls here view you as the one crazed has something to do with this habit of yours of injecting misplaced jokes into every exchange. When you continue to propel such spikes through the heart, as it were, of our esteemed girls,

Now, you are lobbying a constituency I have given up on! I have appointed Nuune as special envoy to salvage something. But, maybe, it is for the next election. I am really concentrating on male voters! :D:D

Naden   

^ The battle is only in your head, and Xiin is far more dignified a man than you. Listen, the gallery is already enamored with your stories, and as with a dutiful train wreck, cannot avert their eyes. I see my weak Somali confession has you levitating off your seat for some rhyming vomit.

You shall hear neither clothes ripping nor complaints & cries for a moderator from me. But I advise you to avert your poison off my avatar because you know me not to be young, aloof or disciplined.

Abtigiis   

^^ Dear Naden,

Three mistakes in your response:

1) Misuderstanding/ deliberate or otherwise/ the metaphor of battle - in your haste to dispose of the Birmad duty

2) Digressing into issues that are not here for discussion: my stories and the reaction to them (I don't know what you wanted the 'fools' who are enamoured to do)

3) Asking me, the undignified, to spare you ( when it is clear you have entered into my edifice of iniquity willingly)

One thing you did right is defend yourself and denounce my presumptousness. In light of new evidence, I will duly revise the part about the disciplined bit. The others don't really matter. If you are old or young, aloof or welcoming, it should bother someone else. Not me, Son of Tolka!

Shall we, therefore, conclude that despite the harsh manner in which you said it, you are willing to stay off this matter and that you have in a way heeded my advice?

Let me know!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

-----------------------

Stay off this Naden! And I shall offer a higher bribe in kind!

Miisaan haday noqoto iyo miyir haweeneedba

Mawluhu aduu kugu khalqoo maanta aan rabine

Maamuus ayaad mudan tahay iyo maalmo sooryaba'e

Ha yeshee Nadaneey mid baa mindiyo soo qaatay

Mudac iyo minshaar buu wataa oo madaxuu kaa goynee

Ha u bixin mullaaxooy yuuna meelo kaa ridine

Midaasi waa iga talo iyo miyaa la ii sheegay

Hayeshee mid baan garanayaa oo aan miinka ka cadayne

Maaweelo iyo geeduu marshaa duulka aad tahaye

Hadii aad maryaha tuurta ood muran ku taageerto

Yaana maqlin Muusanoow danbiyo maxaa la ii caayey

yaana maqlin Ma afadiis baan aheyn maxaa la ii maagay?

Moderator baan doonayaa yaan lagu mashquulin

Midaasina waa iga digniin iyo marag ha loo yeelo

:D:D Digniin iyon bar!!!

A&T; war intaat iska dhaaftit hablaha aad la gurmanaysid - adiga iyo xiin isu baxa oo silsilad gabay mesha ka fura - taasi waa iga taalo. smile.gif