Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Repent Xinn! Repent!

Abtigiis   

Repent XINN! Repent!

This multi-faceted missive is to dear friend Xinn, whose acumen has dimmed over the year. It is a last-ditch effort to save one of the last Somali gentlemen who is under-going an emotional and intellectual obscelescene born out of idiopathic factors.

-------------------------------------------------

For heavens sake, you are not Xaaji Xundjuf- the zany secessionist who wields slogans of ‘way dhaqaaqday Somaliland’ and ‘down with the F.aqa.sh’ with such macabre allure.

You are not the delinquent juvenile Dhulqarneyn who relishes in splashing dung to satisfy his blazing odium for certain Somali clans. And who refuses to speak to anyone without making sure he is equipped with debilitating verses from one of the white-guys he is told were great.

You are not General Duke, the serial rapist of truth, intent on forcing us to genuflect to an octogenarian playing dirty skirt to perennial enemy.

You are not even Oodweyne, that raconteur- who cons cheery youngsters in SOL with vacuous pronouncements devoid of any sagacity, but whose unassailable mastery of the Queen’s language more than offsets for his luck of substance. You are not in their pedigree, or at least that is what I think of you.

You belong to a distinguished club of people endowed with intellect and objective thinking. You are in the pedigree of CHE et al. Or at least, you have belonged there until your inordinate fascination with falsehoods and likelihoods got the better of you and you shunned exploring fundamental dialectic on how to regain lost freedom. Until your wilful under-understanding made you follow sonorous rings of peace that never were! Until your strategic ‘naivety’ and convenient ‘pragmatism’ took you to the level of brewing delectable illusions for dreamy easiness!

Wake up! And repent Xinn!

There is no peace in Djibouti. There won’t be peace in Nairobi. Peace will come out of the barrel of the gun. It is a cruel proposition, but a factual one, nonetheless.

You chose to subordinate your judgement to a pre-determined image of you as a peace-lover. That image will still be preserved if you set out to articulate why you don’t see peace coming out of the daily shenanigans and shady deals in lavish conference rooms. It is not too late! You well understand that Sheikh Sharif’s initial modesty has yielded to the glamour and comfort of the profile of public life fate hurtled him into.

You must view the fight for re-liberation and the way forward for peace in Somalia with a Manichean simplicity. It is the good guys against the bad guys! The phase we are in now is where we talk about sovereignty and regaining our independence. The next phase is where we need to debate whether we need this or that group, ideology, interpretation, or system.

Just look at the fundamental things here: There is no possibility of reconciliation when one party to the deal is tied at the joints to the enemy whose interest vitally conflicts with that of Somalia. Unless your good Sheik -who you will agree, has lost his muse ever since he dropped his turbine in favour of a suit- is going to give in and append his signature to something like the Versailles treaty in WWI; what is on offer is not even half of what he refused in Kartoum well before thousands of young men were sacrificed. He is already a part to a watcher-averse political voluptuary, and anything is possible, I should know.

Unless you don’t intend to continue the ruse on the need to accommodate the obligatory political players as you often portray the TFG thugs; you know there is nowhere in the history of the world, where the traitors who came with the occupying enemy had morphed into rulers of a freed nation! What Marshal Petain and the Vichy’s didn’t get, Abdullahi Yusuf won’t get!

Repent Xinn! Repent!

On a personal note, that you are rummaging for the brace in your conjugal expedition must not result in an imposition of a magisterial censure on my bed-time stories. In many ways, it is not your mistake. If the SOL women would have shunned you like they did to me, you wouldn’t have had the trouble of proving your worth to anybody! You would have said what you think is right, not what you think is politically correct!

I personally resent latter-day Salafist who seeks to set boundaries to my pen. And does so with a righteous aplomb!

I, son of Tolka, friend of CARA, must oblige this angry maar-collector from the East???????????! :D

My foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuune   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Astagfirullah,kulaha friend of Cara,that got me laughing
:D:D:D
, maaa intaan ala maqneed beriyahaan?

Malika's reply made me laugh :D lol@ma intaan aa la maqneed.

Emperor   

^Whatever uu lamaqnaa, the man can come back in style, innaba caadi ma aha :D

Abti iyo Tolka, I am on the same note with you on this one, indeed XIIN must repent. Haha

nuune   

Horta I have never said anything about the Jabuuti conference, or anything to do with Nairobi, sababtoo ah maba aaminsani Soomaali meel wadanka ka baxsan intey iskugu tageen inuu wax ama nafci ka soo baxayo meeshaas!

Quracyadii iyo geedihii garaska hoostiisa la fariisan jirey dib ha loogu noqdo, sidaas Soomaaliya xal ha loogu helo, hoteelo nayroobi ku yaalo iyo jabuuti baan ka dhax qeelineenaa horaa wax looga keeni waayey, wallee soo kuma barto!

Sxb anigu wax kele ma lihi ee waxaan leeyahay siday SL yeeshay uun yeela oo dariiqii nabadda loo maray uun ha loo maro ,,,,, taasi miyay xun tahay ??

I'm totally taken by the flowery language and references :D . Good piece A&T.

Other than that, Xiin’s stance on political issues is usually neutral, and hopeful and I see nothing wrong with that. The tyrannical-seeking-power my way or the highway has never worked and will never.

Sophist   

Abtigiis, what is your obsession towards our esteemed SOL gentleman? This is the second thread dedicated to Mr Xiin. If you have an issue to discuss, then discuss with civility but with a rational vigour.

Abtigiis   

Many thanks serenity. But there is a vast ground between hopefulness and delusion. Intersting you say Xinn is neutral. What does that mean in the current situation in Somalia? Is he neutral when it comes to Ethiopian intervention in Somalia? To TFG and Islamic fighters? That wasn't my impression. I will love to hear from him. Waaba arin kale oo adag, haduu yidhaa I am neutral of what is going on in the Bakaara Market.

Sophist, my obsession is to preserve that status of his. It looks he is losing ground by the day. I know he is a gentleman and have said he is among a dewindling stock of wise men. This is an attempt to conserve him.

NGONGE   

Heh@conserving Xiin. Hadaa waa kaa amaaan!

Where is that old relic to defend himself? :D

Come on, Xiin. Ninkaan wax tus.

gymnast.gif

Horta something i wanted to ask A&T (that is if he is intending to answer); Why always talk about Xiin among others. Almost every post of yours contain his guy. I can see inaad ilmaadeersanayso lakin he is not alone oo qaar kele oo kaaga dhowiba way ku jiraan meesha ,,,,,,, But tell me something i don't know ??

Hadii kele i know who to ask ..... :D