Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Pucca   

^its crazy, my aunt the other day was talking about how men back home can refuse to divorce the woman and although he can remarry she 'islamically' cant. Sad walle, what kinda sheikh wont grant her divorce?

Buuxo   

^It's crazy, naagtaad maba ahaa why still hold her back, xaasidnimo. Maybe it's about image... they think divorce makes them look bad or they want to claim to have 86 wives.I dont know.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Oh, that was what they call deliberate. LoL.

Everything's excellent alhamdullilah. Very busy but very blessed.

Are you meeting up any of the SOLers in Mini?

Glad to hear that, M'A.

I've met a couple of nomads. Delightful people. :cool:

Ibtisam   

Val where are the pictures?? smile.gif

She redface.gif Too early to read that kind of thing! Lol I like Val thought miskeen, bad day! lol

MAlika, I saw smile.gif

Dabshiid, don't make me post yous PMs in public, now would you be a nice boy and run along and out of this thread :mad: Shiid why do people have to be told so often.

Blessed   

Ahaa.. This section smells much better..

Can, I have to cushions pls. I want to abandon my body, it seems that no matter how well I treat and pamper it, it insists on making things hard for me. :mad:

Ibtisam   

Warmonger, pi*ss off will ya. You could not supervise a rat let alone a child. Bugger off.

Chubacka lool, you know you can hire a cleaner for one day. The house will be sparkling when mummy gets home :D

Ibtisam   

The smell waa Warmonger :mad:

It is going along fine alhumdulilah, waiting for people to send it back to me. Working on some other projects in the meantime. I decided to take a year out and be a lazy home gal for a while :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ Waad iisla heeshi, waad taahey saaqjaan iyo waax kaa baadan baa. Get gone! :D

Malika: I already some commitments that keep me bound in the UK. redface.gif I can go away for weekends, that is about it. So Europe here I come.