Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^I still don't get it?? Can you spell it out. the most serious bit?? She asked for characteristics not bits and bobs!

Malika   

Your right she did ask about charasteristic,darn you Cara!! redface.gif:D

Ms DD,what is the serious bit, his deen or ?

Blessed, anytime my dear,the drum telegrams will be sent..TZ has always been a good place to visit.

Ibtisam   

^^I already said his deen :confused: I assumed she was only considering a Muslim. Maybe she meant a Muslim :D

Ms DD: An old day told me to marry a man who aims to please no one but allah, and who fears no one but Allah and he will treat me right. so ignore the sweet talkers. :D;)

Cara.   

I really don't know either. I thought I would be like my aunts and say something and then start laughing and hooting and not tell you what it means. Used to drive me insane...

P.S. I just remembered that fortune cookie game where you read out your fortune and then add "...in bed" to whatever it says. Eg, "You will make friends today...in bed." I'm wondering if Ibti's advice can be modified the same way icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool HAHAHa Cara you are naag waalan.com! HAHAH Loool. Well that does not sound too bad to me Cara icon_razz.gif In fact ku soo ducey! :D

Malika   

^ :D:D @ Ibti and unknown.

unknown,your very interesting person more interesting then any newbie of recent,hagee nagaa soo dhushee?