Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^what is wrong?? I think winter is making as all easily depressed :(

Loool, yeah she go and poke the hell out of pokemon and let us know what he returns :D

I thought I'd do the decent thing and go look what his real name was now. LoL. Didn't really register last night; the face stuck. Poor guy. Nice name though. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

SHEH, did you poke, or now you know the face and name, don't tell me that next you will go back and check the feet and arms before thinking about poking. Women get a backbone and just do it!

Lool PM me your e-mail I have an e-mail to send you!

Alright then it's time for Action...Pokemon, nice nickname, is about to be poked...Keep us updated.

lol sheh you are an oldie and a hottie :D:D Good luck

Lily tell me about it...You know what my trick is put all men on short term memory so that when they drag their feet's I have already forgotten about it :D:D

^LOOOOOOOOOOL.

I just GOOGLED him. Lool. I'm going to die laughing today. I have a serious conf call in 13 minutes that I have to lead and I just can't stop loooling.

YOU HAVE MY FRIGGING EMAIL ADRS ALREADY. YOU EMAILED ME THIS MORNING. LoL.

Ibtisam   

^^NOT YOU, I meant LILY!

LOOOOOOL @ SS, hahaha you are wicked! lol

She you googled him?? WHat was you thinking??LOOOL So what did you find? LOl

LooL. Ok, ignore the PM I sent you then. I am crying tears of laughter.

I found something he wrote somewhere. He can spell and make sense. AT THE SAME TIME. What do you know... smile.gif

-Lily-   

LoL Sheh, that is indeed a wonder, such high expectations you have.

I thought I was un-googlable until my company recently added me to their website, now my name is all over the place :(

SS, it’s when they are interested but behave like a snail. Hello, its 2008, who has the time? Good advice though.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ behave like a snail, LOOOL

I'm going to google myself now and see what comes up, bisinka.

LOOL @ she, he can spell and make sense at the same time! LOOOL Serenity will be impressed! loool

Ibtisam   

Silent observe miyaad taahey? I suggest you join in yaa Faheema or forever be banished. As I said I’m avoiding work, so is Lily, SHE is fixated on a face in facebook and SS is sharing experience.

lool Faheema nah we ladies can't let go that far...Although I agree it is a good sign he actually writes well :D:D

Wow googling them up well that's an interesting concept, I am going to definitely try employing this skill next time someone snares my eyes ;)

You know Lily I was talking to a male friend and he told me something I thought sounded weird...He said a guy who is interested in a girl would behave in manner that a woman would think he wasn't...Like he wouldn't talk to her much or he would seem to ignore her...Where as if he wasn't interested in you, he would be totally friendly with you...Doesn't that seem backward :confused: :confused:

Sheh I am feeling you going to chicken out on us and not do anything icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Well Faheema, if you scroll back it did start as a male adoration, how long did you think that would last :D ?

SS, I think I prefer your short attention span.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOL

SS: Your friend lied icon_razz.gif Guys cannot pretend not to like you. They try to crawl under your skin, ask billion questions, turn up every where and ring you all the time, till you start ignoring them or snap at them :D:D ok ok those are the extreme cases. But generally, they can’t keep away if they like you enough and if you move away they chase you like innad geel ka qaadey. :D