Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Sangub added to Hennepin Countys most wanted

Kool_Kat   

^Ar daya ciridkeeda, xaad la smile gareehe, qandho ilko ku foolxunee?

Hunguri, huuno ma madkaan Xamar yara joogtay baad waxaa maqashay? Dee beenta iga daa huuno...

Officials say Somali poet accused in sex assault fled to Africa

Associated Press - October 25, 2007 10:44 AM ET

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Authorities claim a noted Somali writer has fled to Africa to avoid trial on charges that he molested a 10-year-old girl a decade ago in Minneapolis.

Seventy-2-year-old Mahamud Abdullahi Isse (ab-dul-AH'-hee EE'-say) was to stand trial in June on charges of first-degree and attempted first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

But Isse never showed up. Now, he's wanted on a federal charge of fleeing to avoid prosecution.

According to an affidavit by two SOL goer's, J-Baro, and Dabshid who are both Forum Goers of the popular somalia site known as SOL, Isse fled to the Republic of Djibouti (jih-BOO'-tee) in eastern Africa. The SOL goer's both were found to be living in two different countries and soon would be proud to the U.S for questioning.

Isse is a popular poet, playwright, songwriter and actor. He has been vocal about human rights issues and government corruption in Somalia and has lived in the Twin Cities about a decade.

Isse's attorney says he's had no contact with him since before his trial was to begin.

Information from: St. Paul Pioneer Press, http://www.twincities.com

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Jacpher   

According to an affidavit by two SOL goer's, J-Baro, and Dabshid who are both Forum Goers of the popular somalia site known as SOL, Isse fled to the Republic of Djibouti (jih-BOO'-tee) in eastern Africa. The SOL goer's both were found to be living in two different countries and soon would be proud to the U.S for questioning.

^You had to spicy it up Caajis Woman.

^lol@KK, thats what you get when you don't read the news articles oo the front of SOL home page laga helo, forumka lee kusoo oradaa, hadana ka xaaxaabi hee.

Jimcaale, its funny because when I came across the article on the front of SOL page, I remembered jokingly warning dabshid and J-Baro at the start of this thread that I was going to rat on them to the authorities, because they both knew his where-abouts, and today I came across this article and it all fit.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^What is he gonna do, rape her too?lol

Kaxxx kaxxx kaxxx :D . Naa iga aamus iimaanka beel, walahi ma nooli. Uhh uhh, I can't breath.

Layzie, war baa haysto!!! :D . Kastumo quful leh inay ku seexato waaye habbeenkii.. kkkkkkk.