Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Sangub added to Hennepin Countys most wanted

Pujah   

I wonder why we ship all criminals back home :confused: when did it became the dumping ground for all the losers?

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Sungub is one of my favorite Somali actors, one wouldn’t think he is capable of such things walahi but Allah yaclam. If he did actually rape the girl as she claims he needs to pay for what he did.

quote:

and that she could,ve been 15+ yrs may be 20 when she arrived in states

Whether she was 10 or 20 doesn’t make a difference or does it??? He won’t be less guilty just cuz she was a bit older than 10….what is the difference between a 10 years old child or 20 years old womanif they are being raped ?? rape is a rape, age doesn’t play any role in this particular issue.
AALIYAH 20 yrs old who concented sex on her part is NOT RAPE! am saying she shouldnt have waited all that long. iam not buying it

Aaliyyah   

AALIYAH 20 yrs old who concented sex on her part is NOT RAPE! am saying she shouldnt have waited all that long. iam not buying it

Well yeah sis if she agreed on her part to have sex with him then obviously she wasn't raped. But, if she is innocent and was raped against her will age is irrelevant.

Honestly, I don't think she made-it up, because what would she gain from claiming to be raped? and specially by an old somali man not to mention we all know how he looks ........ma u egyahay mid qof been intuu sameeyo dhahaya wu i kufsaday? uma maleenayo....lol don't mind me ye all just my thoughts smile.gif

Wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

AWHAT, AWHO!!! Ar odaygaan qambabka eh muxuu heystaa oo laga diggareynaa...Foolxumadiisaaba iigudaran adiga waxkalaa sheegee...lol [/QB]

i dunno this homie...i never listened to his stuff or know his face. i just wanna know why she waited more than 10 yrs to say this?

can u tell me why? to me thats a sign of a programmed after thought. some 1 is looking for a pay day. if u look into history, u will come across many instances of famous guys haunted by evil women.

so, yes..that could be the game here!

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Mugoo ani waxaan nidhihi lahaa, ama Hargaisa ha yimaado, ama Djibouti ha joogo, gabdhihiina lee ka qarsada...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,, hahahahahahhaha :D:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy:

can u tell me why? to me thats a sign of a programmed after thought. some 1 is looking for a pay day. if u look into history, u will come across many instances of famous guys haunted by evil women.

I don't know why she waited 10yrs...May be she was too young, may be she thought no one will believe her, may be she was tooooo embarrassed...There could be many factors as to why she didn't come forward...That is beside the point though...As long as she has a prove PROVE now, that's all that matters...

As for someone getting paid, OH PUHLEASE, this Ni99a ain't got a dime...Ilaa iyo hada waxaa iiga dhigtay George Clooney inuu yahay...Bal muxuu heystaa odaygaan foosha xun...Aqas...