Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Sangub added to Hennepin Countys most wanted

Kool_Kat   

War wuxu gar kufoolxumo badanaa!!!

Mugoo ani waxaan nidhihi lahaa, ama Hargaisa ha yimaado, ama Djibouti ha joogo, gabdhihiina lee ka qarsada...

Ibtisam   

After Isse was charged, scores of Somalis showed up in support and rallied outside the county jail. Isse is considered by some to be a highly respected poet and author from the time when Somalia gained its independence in the 1960s until the country descended into civil war in 1991.

I don't see what the IF and But's is about, the dude is clearly some twisted individual, and none of you will leave your loved ones around him. I cannot believe these so called supports, surely they understand the seriousness of the issue at hand! :mad: Nor do they value the safety of their kids. I hate somali people when they do ****** things like this. Issh :mad:

J-Baro and Dabshid, after I just read your comments, I went ahead and emailed the local authorities and attached a link of this thread with the email.(highlighted your posts, ofcourse) ;););)

You two be prepared, because they will be contacting your ISP's to get your personal info and get intouch with you that way. You two are officially a "person's of interest".

whose role in Somali literature has been compared to Shakespeare's place in English

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha@compared to shakespeare's place in english, they must have been dreaming when they did the comparison.

Som@li   

^lol, why did you take all that trouble, you work for them? and regarding my ISP, what makes you think I surf with my local ISP? fort years I was anonymous surfer.

Hayat   

surely this is quite tragic.......

the other night i was watching one of his rawayeed, "xaajo ugud", which was a another wonderful work by him.........oh dear.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

what about if it was indeed misconduct there but the gal concented to it, and that she could,ve been 15+ yrs may be 20 when she arrived in states as a 10 yrs old innocent girl? we all know that she was already with a FAKE MUM?

My thoughts exactly! Waxaa fiican in goowsaha laga siibo si loo soo garto her real age.

^^^I actually do know the girl in question. The article doesn't state when she was raped, but if it was the same time when she moved to Seattle, her age would have been either 17 or 18 yrs of age. Anyway, it was poor judgment on his part for picking on teenager.And if the alleged rape did occur, he definitely needs to pay regardless of her age then.

Gediid...The Qabiil angle was played coz the girl's mom is reer Waqooyi. But it is unlikely a mother would that evil to put her daughter through that. My family knew the girl's family, We couldn't imagine them making up this stuff.

Aaliyyah   

Sungub is one of my favorite Somali actors, one wouldn’t think he is capable of such things walahi but Allah yaclam. If he did actually rape the girl as she claims he needs to pay for what he did.

and that she could,ve been 15+ yrs may be 20 when she arrived in states

Whether she was 10 or 20 doesn’t make a difference or does it??? He won’t be less guilty just cuz she was a bit older than 10….what is the difference between a 10 years old child or 20 years old womanif they are being raped ?? rape is a rape, age doesn’t play any role in this particular issue.

Faheema.   

^ I agree rape is rape regardless of the age.

Most Somali hobalo are bunch of old perverts who have always preyed on young girls and Sangub got caught in the end.

naah come on...u just going for the throat. Mai how come all this famous somali artists r the only ones getting accused?

this sounds to me just another gold digga crying wolf!! why she waited for so long is my question?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy:

this sounds to me just another
gold digga
crying wolf!!

AWHAT, AWHO!!! Ar odaygaan qambabka eh muxuu heystaa oo laga diggareynaa...Foolxumadiisaaba iigudaran adiga waxkalaa sheegee...lol