Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Sangub added to Hennepin Countys most wanted

Hunguri   

Wallaahi waa mucjiso. I am not here to defend an old man molesting a child, though most of the Somali people go to the western countries on falsifications and fake. You would see a big man with beard and heavy masculine voice holding the edge of the diric of an old woman claiming to be 12 years old. Like wise a big woman on the same issue. Point-gygu waxa weeye waar ninkani danbi waa gali karaaye horta naagta yaasoo hubiyey inteey jirtu? Qoftan dádeeda la sheegayaa ma tii runta ahayd baa mise waa tii fake-ga ahayd. Aniguba anigoo 25 jir ah ayaa 15 jir laygu kaxeeyee. Almuhim, Somalida waxeedoo dhan baa wareer ah. Nin-kan danbiile u daa, qoftaasna beenloowad ku dhaaf!

Ghanima am not related to him and I would NEVER support a gulity man over an innocent 10 yrs old girl even if he were my owm father! GOD FORBID!

BUT n that is a big BUT how sure r u she is not lying? how sure r we that she was actually not raped at all but she could,ve been his GF? And as Rudy asked why did she wait all that long.

Timir laf baa ku jirta.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Aniguba anigoo 25 jir ah ayaa 15 jir laygu kaxeeyee.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Maskiin...

Som@li   

kkkkkkkkkkk, walle dadki la guri jiray in dhibkeenayso waa la sugaayey! It is true that some over 20s in ay ku dhoofeen 10 jir! Alloow na astur.

Hunguri, Saaxb, Have u upgraded your age, Mise da'dii danbee baa ku socotaa! lool, I know for sure noone can tell your real age, ;):D

Hunguri   

Ahahahahah Dabshid, waar taasaan ku nabad iyo caana maalaa :D . I was taken from Nairobi in 1993 and was told to claim the age of 15 years. That means there was a complete virtual age hidden part ;) looool That I did not even mention. Markaa hadda my actuall age is something that I should not post in SOL :D . Mida kale, ofcourse, I do upgrade with exercises and running every single day despite of the hot,humid Arabian desert ;) Waar bahasha halala dagaalamo loooool.

Sheekhoow, saaxiib adiga Diinta uun ayaa kaa wayn loool. Waxaan garanayaa anigoo yar adigoo Dawladii Siyaad Barre 26 june Police Station keeda hor taagan :D Subxaan!

KK, Dee anigu cisho dhawayto Riwaayad ayaan daawanayoo. Nin Oday Cabdulle la yidhaahdo, ayaa naag riwaayada (Kutubeey) ku matalaysy ayuu wuxuu waydiiyoo yidhi

KUTUBEEYEEY WAALA MURMEE MEEKHA SANAA JIRTAA ????

Dee hada KK bal runta sheegoo meekha sanaa jirtaa :D:D

hehehe ,, maalintaa aan police stationka hor taagnaa sowkuwii markii aad ila hadlaysay igu lahaa ma aabahaabaa :D

Qaar baa moodayay inaad aabahay tahay ka waran ,, weli way i waydiiyaa wixii sii nooli :D

Som@li   

loool@ KUTUBEEYEEY WAALA MURMEE MEEKHA SANAA JIRTAA ??,, KK waa lagu sugaa in aad ka jawaabto.

Alla maxa da' la qarsadey, war bal yaan wadnuhu kaa istagin sida aad ruduubad u urdaysid? :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Ghanima am not related to him and I would NEVER support a gulity man over an innocent 10 yrs old girl even if he were my owm father! GOD FORBID!

BUT n that is a big BUT how sure r u she is not lying? how sure r we that she was actually not raped at all but she could,ve been his GF? And as Rudy asked why did she wait all that long.

Timir laf baa ku jirta.

All you say maybe true but the old man did not do himself any favours by running away in the way he did. If she were registered as being younger than the age she really was it wouldn't be that difficult to test her and confirm her real age.

The reason people believe he is guilty is in the fact that he confessed to having sex with her and, more importantly, the fact that he ran away. After all, this was a case that was brought on after TEN YEARS, there were no witnesses to the crime itself and there was no way of proving the man's guilt, other than by extracting a full confession from him! Well, confess he did. And to top it all he ran away before the case was brought to court! Thus strengthening the other side's hand.

I think any reasonable bystander looking at this situation now would lean heavily towards the girl (telling the truth) rather than the old man.