Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Mogadishu Pictures: Paradise is within reach!

mogadishu3.jpg

Guriga walaasheey ku yaalay Huriwaa aan kusoo xasuustay sawirkaan, aad ayuu ugu egyahay, siiba barandada iyo dhirta.

I like unique, colourful flowers laga helo Soomaaliya, qaas ahaan guryaha Xamar, some imported, yea, but dalal kale kuma arkin those same flowers.

Buuxo, perhaps the Canadian flag is there because the owner of the that new hotel -- called 'Tropical Village,' which can be seen one of the pictures -- are Soomaali-Canadian. Perhaps. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Buuxo   

MMA , that is probably it, it's funny somalis have to always associate everything with some western country.i heard half the surburbs in somalia,being built by somalis in the diaspora are named after their host country, eg little sweden ,etc. with or without the flag the service will still be the same,its not like he is going to employ white-canadian people to work in it.

Buuxo, dadka iskumid ma noqon ayaandaro. Dad ayaa ismoodo inay Kanadiyaan, Mareykan, Ingiriis, Iswiidish, Dane, Finnish, Oostaraliyaan iyo wixii lamid ah yihiin, xataa iyagoo dalka joogo. Baasaboorkaas been u sheegay, LoL. :D

Sujuugii Nayroobi ku dhashay waayadii hore bilaash ayaa loola yaabi jiray markee Keenyaati iska dhigaan, Afsawaaxili baasna ku hadli jireen markii Afsoomaali loogula hadlo.

Passport_Ged6.JPG

Here is another mysterious Canadian flag, right behind that junior stooge. The "office" belongs to Soomaali "ambassador" to Kenya, Max'ed Cali Ameerika, who used to live in Kanada.

Buuxo   

lool that is so true. but i think there should be some protocol in Brandishing those flags especially when you supposed to represent your country like the so called ambassador you mentioned.

Geedi muxuu ku faanay, afar basboor bunatusay? waan in aan ani iyo basbooradayda dagdag sawir iska qaadna. :D

Malika   

All that beauty, neecma...am stuck indoors,staring at a pc all day, I could have been a farmer,a ranch owner..or running a sucessful beach resort, if only, if only..aaarg!!

-Lily-   

^^lol Munira...you never know.

Love the pics, especially the beach picture. Imagine never needing to go to a beach resort elsewhere.