Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~Are you addicted?~

Are you addicted to the Simpsons?

It doesn't matter how old you are!

I found myself watching the Simpsons everyday even though I have seen ever episode.

The Simpsons is a family that you have to love.

family4.artepi3f23.artsimpsonspets2.artsimpsonsdevil.artsimpsonscowboys.artcarfam.gifCatchfra.gif

Do you still watch this crazy family that never seems to grow up? I know I do.....

I thought I was the only one that still watched the simpsons! LOL, everytime I sit and watch it, my older sis always calls me immature! Anyways, to answer your question. Yes, I am addicted! smile.gif

runaway_virgin...that's a bit too far don't you think?

Anywayz I watch the simpsons only because they make me laugh, obviously. But then again I watch anything that would make me laugh. So I guess I'm addicted to all comedy type of shows.

.:peace n luv:.

LuCkY   

Now Miss_Lexus and aLL the other addicts are you guys going to purchase the games as weLL:"The Simpsons Hit & Run","The Simpons Road Rage","Simpons Skateboarding" and others as weLL??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

OG Moti   

Simpsons kulahaaa, shaqa la aaan, i use to watch it, but i couldnt handle the homer ********* , he just annoyes me, he reminds me one old guy i use to know, so now mizz lexus u remind me him, what that tells you? loooool runaway_virgin i dont have kids aaa? man i have never seen someone who is denying the gift god gave them like u just did in public out loud .. i dont beleive u did that.. one thing i am addict to and i wont tell any soon but it aint weed... peace