Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Maaddeey is SOL's charm

Abtigiis   

At a time it seemed children who dropped their diapers only a decade ago were coming into SOL in droves; at a time seasoned SOLers, like Baashe, seemed to have gone close to hanging their keyboards up for good; at a time Oodweyne has gone into long holiday both by mouth and deed and his long-winded albeit fascinating rethoric is missed; at a time A&T’s bucolic bed-time stories dried up; at a time Ducaysane and Emperor put genuine pleasure before cyber-fun ; and at a time Faroole’s progeny in the shape of General Duke and Aw Muse flaunt their weird nationalism with aplomb much to the chagrin of most SOlers, a man with humility but not devoid of humour and appetising ideas arrived in this forum of choice for many in 2009.

A&T profiles the new charm of SOL, Maaddeey.

36 year old Maaddeey, his real name believed to be Mukhtaar Sabdow, was born to a Somali father and Borana mother in Isiolo, NE of Kenya. He did his primary school in Kenya but later moved to Mogdisho at the young age of 12 where he lived till the collapse of Somalia. A graduate of Gahayr University, who also completed compulsory national service at Xalane, he initially fled to North Western Somalia, but returned to his birth country Kenya later, from where he is believed to have taken a boat to HadralMot (Yemen). He learned Arabic language in Yemen, but later won a scholarship programme offered to Somali refugees by UNESCO and went to Kent, England for further studies.

Maaddeey is revered by many and reviled by many more in SOL. He is never dull when making his points and is careful and sensitive for most part, mainly on clan related topics. For a man who has gone far in Islamic studies, he at times displays shocking myopia. He believes Alshabab have positive sides. Some, like Ngonge, are convinced Maaddeey is an underground Shabab operative, but there is broad consensus that he is not an active member of the group but that he is an apologist for the terrorists. Ironically, Maaddeey is also believed to be a strong nationalist, and while it is fair to criticise his approach, few doubt his intentions.

Maaddeey is funny, cheeky, wise and shallow in equal measures and is an enigma to most SOLers. The fact that he was suspected of being a script for a range of different personalities, from Ngonge to his arch-rival Xinnfanin, from an invention of mine to Kashafa’s new face is indicative of the multiple characters he displays.

Whoever he is, it is clear he has added much needed charm to SOL. No one knows about his marital status, although unconfirmed reports abound that he has three children from previous marriage to a Yemeni women. But he is not short of tricks to woo women and only fools will bet against him landing one SOL lady before the end of the year, judging by the slick talk and suggestive manoeuvres he puts on here.

He has certainly been my toast in the past months. Ladies and gentlemen, shall we stand and give Maaddeey a big cheer for his entertainment and useful contributions.

Maaddeey, ninkaas wuxuu qoray maxaa ka tiri? This script business is tiring ee naga daaya wad wadideeda :D

AT&T, adiga don't hijack your own thread dee. Mar dhow kolay Aw-muuse soo galaaya, markaasbay meel kale aaddeysaa. :D

Maaddeey   

A &T, Adiga waad kala hadleysaa sxb, sowdigii aniga i lahaa 'Xiin bey isku Channel ka hadlaan'? teeda kale hal wax oon isku waafaqnayba ma leh! dib u fiiri 2 of my earliest posts : 'Sayidka & Shabab' & 'Xasan Dahir something something' dagaalka na dhexmaray! :D

Geelle T. Adigaa billabaye 'Astaghfirullah' dheh horta, kadib waxaad rabto i weydii :D

^ Adiga intuu muxubada kuu qabo la heshii AT&T. Kolay mar aan fogayn buu ku tuuraa :D

My post was reference to this "Maaddeey is funny, cheeky, wise and shallow in equal measures and is an enigma to most SOLers. The fact that he was suspected of being a script for a range of different personalities, from Ngonge to his arch-rival Xinnfanin, from an invention of mine to Kashafa’s new face is indicative of the multiple characters he displays"

Hadda adiga maxaa ka tiri ninkaa wuxuu soo qoray. ;)

Yaa shaki kaga jiraa in Maaddeey yahay nin kale agabki ?

anaa shaki bixinayyaa hadduusan qofkaasi 3 midkood ahayn:

1--nin waalan (Aw Tusbaxle oo kale )

2--nin yar (waa badanyihiin)

3--naca-s (waa badanyihiin :D )

STOIC   

was born to a Somali father and Borana mother in Isiolo, NE of Kenya. He did his primary school in Kenya but later moved to Mogdisho at the young age of 12 where he lived till the collapse of Somalia. A graduate of Gahayr University, who also completed compulsory national service at Xalane, he initially fled to North Western Somalia, but returned to his birth country Kenya later

Hahaa...this put a smile in my face...You are funny dude :D

PS I have never read any of the said person's opinions...So i reserve my judgments!