Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Maaddeey is SOL's charm

Abtigiis   

Maaddey is a unionist. And not a fake one like most pirates. It is unlikely we will fall out. of course, that may happen eventually if the Kashafa-syndrome doesn't leave him soon. :D

Maaddeey   

A & T, I dont agree with lot of Kashafa's behavior, lakini in Princibal 'Diin & Wadaniyad' waan ku waafaqsanahay, runtiina waa i 'inspire'gareeyaa as u 'inspire' me sometimes.

Laakiin, Adiga Shariifka Hadda & C/laahi Yuusufka 2006 maxay ku kala duwanyihiin, Akhri Post-ga Dhuujiye ee politic section

^AT when will you quit looking for alliances? You have been praised time and again for being able to defend your turf. Is there a need for Maaddeey? :D

Che, ma maqashay "fiqi tolkii......" dhamaystiro dee ;) You have been seen hanging out with Duke, maxaa ka jira? ;)

Abtigiis   

Abdullahi yusuf was a known traitor and killer of innocent Somali's. Sheikh Sharif was a macallin dugsi catapulted into this position by fate. The two are incompareable. Still, Sheikh Sharif has lots of flaws.

GT, alliance ma raadinayo. Reerkayagaaba meesha u xog roon, kolka lagu daro Johnny B. :D

Malika   

@Ghelle ,Typical let Maaddeey bask in his glory.. :D

A&T,that was nice and as for Maaddeey's kashafa sydrome,we sure needed someone to keep xiin busy..lol

Maaddeey   

Geelle T, Alliance-ga uu iga heli muxuu yahay A & T 'waaba hadduu u baahdo', Qof ama Qolo aan iska difaaco maba jiro, having said that, mar hore ayaan A & T innagoon wada hadal naga dhexeyn iri: '100 nin kama waabto' iyadoo markaas 10 adinkaa darfaha ku dhegganyihiin :D

Malika   

Gheelle,

He is being modest,that is also an honourable trait.. icon_razz.gif

Maxaa hoos wax loguu shegii,he has a whole thread dedicated to him. ;)

Maaddeey   

Haa, oo haddii aan iskool ka dhigtay Kenya sow Kiswahili kulama hadleen, taas su'aasha aad i weydiisay qaar jawaab ha kuu noqoto :D

B   

In order to substantiate whether they are the same persons, i think the IP address should be checked. followed by the location of the IP address. if its true, then the same person has the two different browsers opened simultaneously (possibly firefox and google chrome) on the same computer. internet explorer can be messy at times.