Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

I HAVE A DREAM ....

Ibtisam   

^^ well as far as I am concerned your all bloody Somali and the same, regardless of what name you call your self or where you originate from, you all look the same, talk and walk and act teh same. icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Khalf, pride is a sin, I hate to remind you:

Hadith Qudsi 19:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Pride is my cloak and greatness My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them I shall cast into Hell-fire. It was related by Abu Dawud (also by Ibn Majah and Ahmad) with sound chains of authority. This Hadith also appears in Muslim in another version.

Khalaf   

Lilly sis don’t hate to remind me I appreciate it.

its good to be humble and not arrogant or pridful. How u took it is not what I meant tho. What I was getting at was there is nothing wrong with being happy and proud of who you are: your race, ethnicity, religion, country. Again in islam intention is everything, if this is done to show off then its diff story.

Yo I got an idea: let’s write I have dream speech for Somalia. Shot peeps.

Here we go:

I have dream that one day that the Maryooleey nation Horn of Arica will rise up and live out the true meaning of our creed: La illah illa-Allah wa ash-hadu anna Mohammedan abdulhu wa Rasulah. I have dream yes’sa'! that the sons of reer Darrod and the sons of reer hawiyee, yes’sa I have dreaaaaam that the sons of reer issaQ and the sons of reer MJeertaan, yes’sa I have dream that the sons of reer xamar and the sons of reer Bantu, yes’sa I have dream that all the sons of reer habel habel, subhabel habel can sit down at the table and drink some tea and chew some Khat in peace……………..take it away yo

nemo   

Well said with your speech Khalf, but for second there I thought you were speaking in another language. But then realized was all the qabils names. :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

chew some Khat in peace……………..take it away yo

But this part I was traumatized with the thought. Last thing we need is a nation with bad teeth.

Khalaf   

^^^^^Relax bro joking,

I am against Khat as a muslim, I c it as haram(intoxicant) but its part of somali Identity :D ignore khat part ppl.

make it good peeps finish the speech. peace

RedSea   

Mr. Yahoo Uk, we get you point sxb. and you are right, we would be much better off if we people were thinking like that, but that isn't the reality on the ground and it's unfortunate.

Be little careful though of the usage of the actual Qabiil names though, it's against the rules of SOL.

Thanks for you delightful way of thinking bro.

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum.

Hey Sheikh Khalaf, do that in little more logical way and edit those Qabiil names,then I tell you my friend it would make a heck of a speech.Very unfunny otherwise. They say the khat part killed it, I say the Qabiil part killed it,you could have used regional terms instead of the qabiil names, also you expose your lack of knowledge of Qabiil, good for you brother. I am proud of you that you don't even know the qabiil names.We need to forget about the whole darn thing, it did more damage to us by using it, let it not be our identity, how is that sound? I say let us not call ourselves of our Qabiil names and see the results.

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nameless Chick:

. Last thing we need is a nation with bad teeth.

Don't worry sister, I am going to dental school, I am hoping for nation with bad teeth, so I can collect the cash or shillings.

So this is Red Sea saying chew it up Somalis and dropped down at my office for an appoinment on 2020 street down town Berbera, near Xalaf restraunt.

nemo   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Nameless Chick:

. Last thing we need is a nation with bad teeth.

Don't worry sister, I am going to dental school, I am hoping for nation with bad teeth, so I can collect the cash or shillings.

So this is Red Sea saying chew it up Somalis and dropped down at my office for an appoinment on 2020 street down town Berbera, near Xalaf restraunt.
LOOOL well if you want elderly guys with bad teeth and smelling then go for it mate. :D:D Because you will indeed find a lot in Somalia and you won’t be out of job. Good luck in your career path as we will be needed a lot of dentist to re-build Somalia

Khalaf   

Hey Sheikh Khalaf, do that in little more logical way and edit those Qabiil names,then I tell you my friend it would make a heck of a speech.Very unfunny otherwise. They say the khat part killed it, I say the Qabiil part killed it,you could have used regional terms instead of the qabiil names, also you expose your lack of knowledge of Qabiil, good for you brother. I am proud of you that you don't even know the qabiil names.We need to forget about the whole darn thing, it did more damage to us by using it, let it not be our identity, how is that sound? I say let us not call ourselves of our Qabiil names and see the results.

---Brotha Red, not a sheik man, great title not worthy of it. don’t let the avatar fool u.

Speech is by MLK, if u are familiar with it then u would get why I put qabil. Regional terms, loool man what?

Um telling all of you, do we want peace in Somalia? Elect us as the next cabinet to lead the country. Imagine yo, Me-President, Red-u can be vice-president, Scarface-Defense department, Nameless-Department of State, Lilly-Department of Education, Yahoo_UK-Department of Homeland Security, Diggy_Style-Department of Justice, Ibtisam-u get the best job-First lady :D like true nomads we will build hut in the outskirts of mogadishu :D

peace

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

---Brotha Red, not a sheik man, great title not worthy of it. don’t let the avatar fool u.

Wouldn't hurt to be one though, I am hoping one day that you could inherit that title bro.

Speech is by MLK, if u are familiar with it then u would get why I put qabil. Regional terms, loool man what?

Yes I am familiar with " I have a dream" by Black civil rights movement leader Martin Luther King, but I thought yours carried no message, hint. He wished all the black kids and white kids went to school and were disagregated, you on the other hand wished that we could sit down and chew khat. :D

Um telling all of you, do we want peace in Somalia? Elect us as the next cabinet to lead the country. Imagine yo, Me-President, Red-u can be vice-president, Scarface-Defense department, Nameless-Department of State, Lilly-Department of Education, Yahoo_UK-Department of Homeland Security, Diggy_Style-Department of Justice, Ibtisam-u get the best job-First lady
:D
like true nomads we will build hut in the outskirts of mogadishu
:D

LOl, you would make a lame president I tell you , just kidding. just appoint me to different position, perhaps something that has something to do with religion you know. smile.gif

Or maybe your advisor,because you messed it there, you just gave scarface and Yahoo-UK the same position. The department of Homeland security and secratery of Defense aren't original, that is the American system .

You got to balance the power of the state, if not then that is how fierce oppositions comes to be and later will expell your behind from the throne, so you got to be careful and make sure you read "the Prince" on how to rule a nation with Iron fist by Machevelli.

Just kidding bro. But seriously, we already have the manual of ruling a nation it's called "The Holy Quran" by Allah exalted in Might.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Hayat   

We need to forget about the whole darn thing, it did more damage to us by using it, let it not be our identity, how is that sound?

it sounds ok, but considering your last post of "somali-land" and "what it has to offer", do serve as constant reminder, preharps you should practice what you preach ya dear brother!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by ViBe:

[QB] post of "somali-land" and "what it has to offer", do serve as constant reminder, preharps you should practice what you preach ya dear brother!!

Saxiib the post was titled "Somaliland picture gallery". Does that say anything about Qabiil. I am very very confused bro, so help me out here. Does that also mean that I don't practice what I preach, I think not. You are free to make the term " Somaliland" of whatever you want, my intentions were all clear and straight forward.

Assalamu Calaykum.