Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Why can't money and [Halimos] get along?

Sayyid   

What would be the desired outcome or the "idea" behind such a thread?

Arguments, more arguing and further divisions amongst the already divided muslim populations? Sorry I've to decline your invitations to open a new thread entitled "Insurances and it's allowance in Islaam" because this has numerous times been discussed and I can't see the point in arguing in the religion of islam.

I am not forcing anyone to accept my view point because it is up to them to distinguish falsehood from truth. I only provide information and links and ultimately it's up to them to make up their mind.

Castro   

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Arguments, more arguing and further divisions amongst the already divided muslim populations?

The desired outcome is to avoid having a dubious fatwa shoved down people's throats. That's the desired outcome. Anyhow, do what you like. This is a public forum.

Sayyid   

The desired outcome is to avoid having a dubious fatwa shoved down people's throats. That's the desired outcome. Anyhow, do what you like. This is a public forum.

No problem much worse has been said! Dubious or not dubious no one is forcing anything down your throat! Anyhow, if you didn't like my "dubious fatwa", no one is preventing you from sharing with "us" a more "valuable and reliable" fatwa you got in your arsenal of wisdom on the matter raised!

Do as it pleases you for as I really don't care!

Xoogsade   

Underdog, Your wife should have access to your account and know your password/pin. It is even better if she can log on online and read the statements :D

Think about this, if you are transparent with her and she knows where every dollar is spent, she is most likely to sympathize with you and never blame you for certain jewelry heblaayo has which you wouldn't buy her because you like to sit on the money :D

I would volunteer all info before she even asks for it. What is mine is hers. Surely, a smart woman will be able to know what is good for her family.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Arguments, more arguing and further divisions amongst the already divided muslim populations?

Castro,

[iThat might be the 'desired outcome' but shaytan takes over and the outcome becomes

Confusion and Cynicism of Islamic issues and Scholars.[/i] Which has happened numerous times on this site.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Castro,

[iThat might be the 'desired outcome' but shaytan takes over and the outcome becomes

Confusion and Cynicism of Islamic issues and Scholars.
[/i]
Which has happened numerous times on this site.

00000014.gif00000014.gif00000014.gif

Man, how do you know what shaytaan will take-over?

Gabbal   

^Shaytaan takes over those with weak minds and weak hearts combined with weak faith. The farther you drift from your lord the easier Shaytan's sway over you becomes. I think that is a testament that speaks for itself.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Isn't it apparent she's actively proselytizing misanthropist?

A what misanthropist? *Sneeks a peek at the dictionary* Oh oh...ok. No, no I'm not proselytizing anything or anyone. And neither am I a misanthropist come to think of it.

As for your 'SAVE THE TOBACCO FIRMS' campaign, I shan't contribute. Dubya should be able to help though. My money is going to endangered whales. Those damned Japanese are fishing them to extinction. :(

Zu: LoL...waan ilaaway inaad ka mid aheyd kooxda 'nay' uqaadata 'yay'. Freak numero uno. :D

Castro - Life Insurance? What a western concept. Why bother secure your spouse and children's future by planning ahead so you can continue providing for them after you die? I mean, once your monthly cheque is no longer coming in, the welfare state will step in, right? Maba aha wax laga warwaro. :rolleyes:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Khayr:

Castro,

Confusion and Cynicism of Islamic issues and Scholars.
[/i]
Which has happened numerous times on this site.

00000014.gif00000014.gif00000014.gif

Man, how do you know what shaytaan
will
take-over?
You and Ahura have proven my point! :cool:

If only cases were this easy in today's legal systems. :D

^ What point have I proven, other than that you can hardly see past your own feet?

Go on..point your finger at me and say shaydaan in the same sentence and I will hand you ur gonads on a plate. Insidious little bugger. :mad:

^ Easy there La Femme Nikita. We dont tolerate violence at this joint...not against Sheekh-khuukh Kheyr anyway.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Surely, a smart woman will be able to know what is good for her family.

UD is looking for:

1. Stay home

2. No questions asked

3. Baby-machine

4. Maid

Foxy   

Women and money, what a complex relationship, we grieve the fact that we don’t have enough of it. We don’t save as much as we know we should (thanks to the sales that are on every other week). Or we even rely on others to manage it for us or may be provide it for us. Despite the fact that every xalima waa loosoo sheegay the importance of being financially independent, yet we do all the wrong things when it comes to accumulating the amount of funds we need to be truly financially independent. Why? Becoz throughout our lives we were given multiple confusing messages from left & right. On one hand we were taught about the value of money and the need to spend and save it wisely. On the other, we are implicitly taught that it’s important to be kind, nurturing, caretakers and that our roles revolve less around money but more around your relationships/partners and not necessarily the breadwinners what a load of bullocks.

Money is power as some have stated earlier, and most women are not taught to be powerful but are taught to be kind, nice and share what she has with partners. Women are more likely to spend their incomes on their children and the household out of the kindness of their hearth…

However women have or can choose to change the popular believe, now a days women are spending their money wisely, sticking to a budget by not giving in on social pressure which often causes us to spend more than we have or more than we want. (Unfortunately we have a problem distinguishing between Wants and Needs)…

So its only fair enough to say that every Xalima must look ahead of what the future might end up like, since divorces are about 50%, & un planned death or disabilities could be around the corner, its vital at all cost to keep your own savings/funds accounts separate, lets say if You had around $70,000 b4 the dotted marriage agreement, declare only $1000.. And once married make a habit to transfer at least 30% of your salary in to undisclosed account straight from the payroll department of your work, don’t keep it in your daily checking account, where you have easy access to, instead invest it consistently, compounded interest is a thing of beauty.. Since the culture dictates that its mostly men that are ought to be the breadwinners of the House, so contributing 50% of your income is more than enough. Which means you have more control of your earnings before it reaches the joint account…so when the relationship goes south U have something to fall back on….The brutal fact is No one can take better care of you than you yourself. “No amount of I love and trust this person would get U out of sh!d holes when reality knocks your doorâ€â€¦..

Myth: Money can’t buy you happiness. .

Fact:: Of course, money doesn’t buy happiness. And neither does poverty. It’s not wealth or poverty that makes you happy or unhappy but how you live your life. Money simply gives you choices that might not otherwise have. And It’s better to have it.

Castro - Life Insurance? What a western concept. Why bother secure your spouse and children's future by planning ahead so you can continue providing for them after you die? I mean, once your monthly cheque is no longer coming in, the welfare state will step in, right? Maba aha wax laga warwaro.

The welfare system only hands out Hoo yoow ku gow ends means, it will never be even equal half of what you were earning should you be working, therefore its always a bonus to have income protection insurance should you something happen to you

cheers

-Lily-   

Insurance? Just how old are you all?

Long live what's mine is mine and whats yours is ours attitude. Do men really thing the hight of women's wants are jewlery and new clothes? I was thinking more along the lines of holidays in Barbados, cars, etc.

If you can't share money, dont expect to share aything more serious than that. A friend of mine is getting married this summer. Highly independent, carrer girl with her own money. She has a bit of a problem with having a joint account. So the concern is ther on both sides. She is planning on her own account as well. I mean, how can you keep money a secret? Isn't that like lying?

underdog   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

UD
is looking for:

1. Stay home

2. No questions asked

3. Baby-machine

4. Maid

1 out of 4....last time I checked 25% was a miserable fail.

CW, try not to use "I'm insulted by this question" as a reason not to answer it.

What do you have to offer to a perspective mate?

I hear you talking about all these things the caveman wants and NEVER mention of the things he SHOULD want.

As for the rest of you men with the inferiority complex and you women with the superiority complex, please feel free to maintain your opinions on my stand on this issue. Also form judgements without fear of backlash on my part. I will stand by my comments because it is my chosen plan of action.

“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.â€

underdog   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

If you can't share money, dont expect to share aything more serious than that.

Is that from Chapter 1 of "The Gold-digging manual"?

I mean, how can you keep money a secret? Isn't that like lying?

You place entirely too much importance on money. Its suspicious