Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Why can't money and [Halimos] get along?

Originally posted by Khayr:

You and Ahura have proven my point!

Certainly not me my friend. I bathe in holy water every morning.

Not sure about pouty Ahura though. Perhaps we should ask her.

UD, explaining the obvious isnt something I enjoy, so let me just come right out and ask you what you consider an 'ideal' relationship in your planet? smile.gif

p.s. not sharing your fiances and money with your wife is UnIslamic btw.

underdog   

I expected a cowardly retreat from my question and you have yet again proven me correct.

If you can't answer mine I feel no obligation to diginify your with a reply.

Foxy   

by waterlily

Insurance? Just how old are you all?

sis insurance is a must have now adays regardless of age, and rest assured We arent that old, just exercising our options of the choices available in this wide world, why must not you insure your life/income protection, if most of us readily are insuring cars, contents and travels....it makes no difference. Infact Income protection and Life is an absolute must.....especailly If your Young and healthy, the premuims are much lower compared to if you were old and have some unforeseen medical condition. And the most important thing of all its your loved ones the reap the benefits should anything happen to You

cheers

-Lily-   

UD

Relax walal, I am in no danger of ever begging a man for his money. Having said that, it's suspicious attitudes such as yours that makes money a suspicious issue? If money is of no importance why make such a big deal out of it? Why hide it? Why can it not be trasparrant?

-Lily-   

Foxy lol, 'should anything happen to you' , you sound like those day time tv ads. I believe in khadar/fate call it whatever you want. What is meant to be will be, instead of wasting your heard eraned money insuring fron your toaster to car to even your life. BAD things will happen, thats a fact in life, saving money that is yours alone without some 3rd party nonesens is a much better option. Besides, it kind of makes everything so careful, and bleak.

Foxy   

^^ dear waterlily

One can not stress for someone in their 20's or 30's protecting your income is the most important type of insurance. think of it this way , the chances of you dying in your 20's or 30's are relatively slim. the chances of you having an illness or an injury that outlasts your sick leave are far greater. And as you r young,the chance of you having a significant debt such as student loan/mortgage or another type of loan are high. Put toghether a big debt with lack of income and what do you get?Penury....not so a good response is it....

income protection makes sense for younger people,...Although in many people's mind income protection is something for wel off folks, how well off would You feel on payday, if the money train pulled out without YOu.....like sh!d I tell U......

In general terms income protection insurance can give You an ongoing benefit of up to 75%of your gross income if sickness or injury means you can not work...paid in istalments like monthly salary....so this is much better than any welfare sytem the governemnt would pay....they normally pay You 25% of your income should U show all the necessary documantion....

so any sane person would take the insurance programme since it make more sense

cheers

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

quote: The desired outcome is to avoid having a dubious fatwa shoved down people's throats. That's the desired outcome. Anyhow, do what you like. This is a public forum.

No problem much worse has been said! Dubious or not dubious no one is forcing anything down your throat! Anyhow, if you didn't like my "dubious fatwa", no one is preventing you from sharing with "us" a more "valuable and reliable" fatwa you got in your arsenal of wisdom on the matter raised!

Do as it pleases you for as I really don't care!
Are you saying that you drive your car uninsured - just wondering?

From what I know - life insurance is strictly prohibited but other kinds of insurance are not. My 2 cents.

Ibtisam   

What is the big deal? What is mine is always mine, what is yours is yours, what you choose to share with me from yours is up to you. if and when there are kids in the picture. Then what is yours becomes theirs and what is mine remains solely mine. :D why would you want to know every penny he has and his bank account, :confused: i personally think there is nothing better than your own money, then some farah commenting on how you spent his hard earn money :rolleyes:

ElPunto   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

What is the big deal? What is mine is always mine, what is yours is yours, what you choose to share with me from yours is up to you. if and when there are kids in the picture. Then what is yours becomes theirs and what is mine remains solely mine.
:D
why would you want to know every penny he has and his bank account, :confused: i personally think there is nothing better than your own money, then some farah commenting on how you spent his hard earn money :rolleyes:

So what is his is yours when kids come around but what's yours is yours! I love it! Someone will have(or has?) a whipped spouse :D

Ibtisam   

So what is his is yours when kids come around but what's yours is yours! I love it! Someone will have(or has?) a whipped spouse

:D no what is his, he has to share with his kids, not me :D while what is mine is always mine, unless i decide to share it with someone. whipped spouse you say :D not a bad idea i tell ya

ElPunto   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote: So what is his is yours when kids come around but what's yours is yours! I love it! Someone will have(or has?) a whipped spouse

no what is his, he has to share with his kids, not me
while what is mine is always mine, unless i decide to share it with someone. whipped spouse you say
not a bad idea i tell ya
Xaasidsana - have u no obligation to share with the kids - or are you the pampered princess queen bee :D