Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Why can't money and [Halimos] get along?

^Dependent as in a child you control and manupilate and give an 'allowance' I meant. That makes me sick. I'm not pointing fingers, I sincerely hope your just jesting, but I've seen it happen.

underdog   

Bashi,

nice idea but I don't have time to sit around and wait for her to trip us into a hole. No thanks, she gets masruuf.

Baxar,

awoowo, half the time its faraax waiting for xalimo to catch up...

Kooleey,

Why are ya'll acting like its YOUR money? Doesn't being in a marriage equal partnership? Just because one person brings in the money doesn't mean it BELONGS to them.

just want to reinstate the importance of a woman being financially independent of her man

lets talk about cavemanism when you quit contradictionism. ;)

Castro   

Atheer Kooley look at the facts on the ground. Getting an education, having a career, saving your money are all good things you should focus on. Rather than just getting hung up on roles, "dependence" and some such egotistical nonsense that won't get you anywhere.

Don't just be a kuulay cali banjar. icon_razz.gif

Dead or alive, I will personally make sure my girls depend on no man (other than me).

^ Yes atheer. smile.gif

let talk about cavemanism when you quit contradictionism.

I'm not contradicting myself, if you read carefully, you would've realized those are two different situations.

You can claim its YOUR money & spend as you see fit when your wife is has her own i.e. works and is financially independent. Laakin, if she is a housewife (no easy job mind you) than you can't have that ownership stamp iyo xaasidnimo iyo fuqurnimo. Ma fahante?

underdog   

waa fahmay, walaal.

so since you're advocating the importance of a woman being financially independent of her man, I will assume the angry tone I detected towards my "keep your balance hidden" rule is was mistake on my part.

Zafir   

Posted by Castro

Dead or alive, I will personally make sure my girls depend on no man (other than me).

Other than you and my sons. heey what does that make us to each other? seedi or sodog? :D:D

Faheema.   

Monty Python's The Money Song

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pyjamas,

I've got forty thousand french francs in my fridge.

I've got lost of lovely lire,

Now the Deutschemark's getting dearer,

And my dollar bills would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Chorus: There is nothing quite as wonderful as money,

There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash.

Some people say it's folly,

But I'd rather have the lolly,

With money you can ma-ake a splash.

Finale: There is nothing quite wonderful as money,

(money,money,money,money)

There is nothing like a newly minted pound,

(money,money,money,money)

All: Everyone must hanker for the butchness of a banker,

It's accountancy that makes the world go round.

(round,round,round)

You can keep your Marxist ways

For it's only just a phase.

For it's money money money makes the world go round.

(money,money,money,money

money,money,money,money

moneeeeeeeeeeeyyyy)

:Dicon_razz.gif;)

Blessed   

^ :D

You can claim its YOUR money & spend as you see fit when your wife is has her own i.e. works and is financially independent.

Miskiinsanaa!

Naa he can't . Regardless of how rich a Xaliimo is, it's the mans role to be the provider . What's yours is yours and what's his is also yours. ;) It's a God given right sister, make use of it, or the pretty 18 year old gets it… :D

May Allah bless you Castro, your just like my Aabo smile.gif

Castro   

^ Kuligeen atheer. I bring these articles up once in a while but somehow the message gets lost in the role playing saga that is SOL. Inshalla wa halkii Ngonge, I'll keep beating that drum till it gets through. :D

underdog   

Money is a tool that gets you some kind of product or service....money in itself is only as valuable as what it can get you.

with that said if xalimo asks me for money and I ask "What for?" its a logical question. As the assigned provider I there to provide what ever they need...they being spouse and offspring....at no point is it mentioned that I should disclose the means by which I will see to it that the get what they need.

So She can tell me what she wants and I can get it for her.