Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Buraanbur

^^ lol nin aad u dheer oo weyn sidii Hulk camal ma waxaas camal suubin kara, meelahaas oo kale maba isku dayiba, almeno Jimcale iyo oo kale camal haa haddii aan ahaan lahaa waa kuu soconesaa taa :D

Ibtisam   

Buuxo, I've managed to perfect the following lines. Here it goes if you can read it. :D

Naa hobalo hobalo haadaba

Bisin waaxan laaga biliabin baraoko maleeh

I'll tell you the next two lines after I attend my next wedding.

Hey I can do that dance in the dark (with your face covered somaliwenye speaks of, You just hop on your left foot and bang the right one on the floor really hard, then jump wid both feet and bend your knees to end it! lol, At least if you mess up, no one can see your face. I think its great dance. :D

Nomad is getting married after all that! cajusad! :D

-Lily-   

First of all, to do Burambur,

-You have to be reasonably big, it just looks wrong when skinny people do it.

-You have to put on airs, haruuf a few people just before and dramatically shake out your Gabarsar.

-Loose all your senses and shout like a possessed person when your qabil is mentioned :rolleyes:

-Shout at any young girl who attempts to do it.

I personally wouldn’t try it, cosmetic dentistry is rather expensive these days.

Rag booda ayaa jira

That just sounds wrong, it shouldn't even be uttered. Illahow skinny farax oo boodaayo ha na tusin, indha xumo number 1.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Aloow yesan hooyadey i akin anoo waxaan qoraayo...
:D:D:D
Sorry, hooyo...

Isku-Jaran
you mean?
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]
Well, she used to be JR IskuJaran...A few years later, she's with the SRs...I don't know how she earned it...IskuJaran, alla say isugu camiraan jecliyaa...Wiliba waxaan jeclahay makey dhahaan "eshcalaa haloogu celsho gabarta"...Habar maskiin ohoo iyadaba isqaadi karin...

On a different note thou...When my mom is home, she's always (well not always, it just seems always), complaining about lugtaa i xanuuneyso, dhabarkaa i xanuunaayo...And if she goes to a wedding that same day, she's jumping around like WHAT!!!Xasha...

classical thats the bit I like with buraanbar, meesha ugu dambeysa marka la isku bururo weeye macaanku waxa kale oo dhan waxba kama jiraan.

LLPP, buraanbur xaad kataqaan?

-LILY- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@indho xumo number 1...

Paragon   

I don't know what buraanbur consists of, waxaan umalaynba in islaamaha iska un buuqbuuqaan with any word that comes into their word.. :D

Do you ladies know about burur-saar? Lol. I bet some of you do. Its a bloody business, I tell ya, mighty bloody...

Paragon   

Lily, its a bloody act, trust me. You are too young to hear the details ;) . Maybe Faarax Brown can tell you about what burur is in a more subtle manner. Like shuuxshuux or xamxam in your ear. My words are geeljire-flavoured, they don't come any subtle smile.gif .

Buuxo   

^it was just magnificant, i never thought i will live to see nomadique doing buranbur.

Ghanima loool,make sure you remember those lines it might come in handy and you can also add "sacabka sacabka...see weeye"

Lily :D you got it all wrong.

-Lily-   

Omg, Nomad can do Burambur? I feel so inadequate! Buuxo, Burambur can be poetic, I'm glad someone as young as you can appreciate it. It mostly bores me, although I recently have come to think it's ok.

Paragon, stop taking the piss warya.

p.s. I nearly met you the other night at a mutual friend's wedding...ha ha ha.

Buuxo   

yes lily can you believe it! And she was good and i couldnt believe my eyes, she must of been practicing behind close doors. the poetry bit is quite interesting ,but i can never pick up what they saying, so i thought it might be easier to understand the written work.

Ghanima,

nomadique is not getting married ,well not any time soon .I was just saying i want to be able to sing buranbur on her wedding day,inshallah. Giving myself enough time to practice.

Paragon   

Lily, I am not taking the piss, it really is a gory affair. It envolves getting so hooked up to the rythmic chants and chorus of the woman, leading to the unsheathing of a double-edge abley or torreey and then deeply slashing it across the left hand, till the flesh departs into two clean fatty parts divided by a deep slash that had cut all the main veins- resulting a heavy gush of blood that pours like the water pipe. After all the blood is drained out of the guy or if he is lucky his friends tie the hand tightly, the burur fellow falls to the ground like an heavy log. Might recover in few weeks' time -when he does the slash becomes a symbol of honour and bravery- but if not, he might never recover and fall to this death.

Sometimes the burur is so intense that the fellow might wrongly shove up the torreey in bizzare places (i.e. a!se!) smile.gif )

PS: Yeah, I heard you and co. were starring at that wedding. Indeed, I guess we missed each other by seconds- ofcourse I didn't even have good eyes to see who is who-I was terribly jetlagged. Next time, eh?

-Lily-   

The Burur business sounds like a bunch of Faraxs who were PS3 depraved so nowhere to vent their violent fantasies. Goodness gracious.

I just heard you were there, didnt see you though, I got distracted.

And now I think I will actually work.

aniga kuma dhihine hooyadeed waxeey ku tiri,

oo weey dhalaaleeysay sidii dheey lo oo la dhigay,

yeey madoobaaninoo midabkeed is badalin,

hadeey madoobaato midabkeeda uu is badelo- this is a threat,

walaahi waxaad dhiibtey baan kuu dhamystiraa,

bug bugbug bug,