Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

The two bombing suspects : R They SOMALI?

Hello boys and girls it's been a while.How are you all ngonge the elder how are you " adeer"

Northerner still dreaming of Somaliland i see

Hornafrique wasup bro where are all the other guys?wher are Raula and wiilo and sheherazade

what's been going on here have you settled the arguments yet?

OG Moti   

Brother SOO MAAL thanks for being a true Somali, and for your passion for your people what region they are from.. and for sister Lidia, I do clearly understood that you are not a racist or clannish, and you didn’t mean any harm, and that is why I said your words are politically incorrect and not racist or wrong, but your perseverance in saying "I think he is an Ethiopian or an Eritrean, who is ethnically Somali " is a bit unfair, as the brother said, there are no Ethiopians or Eritrean who are ethnically Somalis, that everyone would agree with me, anyway I will discuss with you this matter further in PM,

Sister OG_girl and brother NGONGE, both of you dangerously misunderstood the words of انصر اخاك ظالما او مظلوما for you brother I think you made a big mistake “ I am guessing†you think the words are wrong, they are true and full of wisdom.. for the sister you seem to take the words literarily as it is, thus misinterpreting the true meaning of these words, it means “ be with your brother if he is write and be with him if he is wrong by stopping him from doing wrong not by agreeing with him in the wrong doingâ€

Anyway Somalis or not Somalis, the issue is Muslims are in the hunt, and very few and I mean very few confused individuals are doing the big wrong and the entire peace-loving Muslim nations are paying the price, selfishly being in Asia, I was saying man these people now eliminated for good my chances to get to the western world and explore my chances in life, but I was wrong, after thinking I realized those who are actually in western world who are Muslims have problems than I do, they are hunted by both sides..

I hope this will pass and I hope inshaAllah all of you will survive these difficult times, best wishes to all of you, and don’t lose your faith, Allah kariim and Allah has plans for this world, and nothing happens without his wishs,

Peace

it does not matter where their from - if they attempted to do this they are criminals - and somalis are not Immune to criminilaty

_41344601_lond_blasts_10_map416.gif

courtesy of Bbcworld.com

not immune to criminality eh? Not if Mukhtar & Yasin have anything to say about this.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Hello boys and girls it's been a while.How are you all ngonge the elder how are you " adeer"

Northerner still dreaming of Somaliland i see

Hornafrique wasup bro where are all the other guys?wher are Raula and wiilo and sheherazade

what's been going on here have you settled the arguments yet?

Lol sxb halkee kasoo dhacday? You come in the middle of a topic and proceed with your own greetings. :D

BTW do you know Raula or Wiilo personally?