Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemens

What can I say to make a shy gurl holla back at moi

Hi to all my mali's out thier sisters and brothers im just a noob :rolleyes: with an awkward question for all who can answer it much appreciated.

Thiers a very shy gurl that cant seem to barely talk to me when its face to face almost a whisper and when its over the phone I do most of the talking and I sorta have to bring the topics up. Ladies is their any topic or something I can perhaps do to persuade her to open up and talk more freely or should I give it more time; its been half a year though....I really find a shy sister to be quite attractive and cute ;) but its sorta tough being the only one carrying the conversation. Thanks for helpin a brother that cares much love to all of you......

it looks like that your are the chauffeur! so why not drive this car!! and see the were the gas runs out!! aye!! :confused:

you are not afraid to drive, r u?

Yes rudy perhaps I am the chauffeur but remember chauffeurs need directions as well they just dont lead you anywhere they choose to. lol and I aint afraid to drive I have been "driving" all this time.

perhaps its be better to set the analogies aside for now and give it to me straight up.

depends on wat you want from her; and wat she is willing to give; stop beating around da bush, playing hiding and seek; spell out exactly what your intentions are (don't lie) and say Wat do you think of it my friend; she'll either tell you to get lost, or go and see the dad! either way u'll have you answer;

the reason i say she'll say get lost or go and see the dad, is coz she sounds like a good girl and dere is nothing that goes on between those two choices, so if you were hoping for anything in between those two options then your out of luck my friend;

good luck....shall i say,

salamz

she'll either tell you to get lost, or go and see the dad! either way u'll have you answer;

The thing is I can communicate well with here through email or pm....but when I go see her or over the phone she's always quiet; this is not about her liking me or not I doubt just super shyness....I hope i dont get lost anytime soon :( does anyone agree with me on this?

Pucca   

email+pms = the not-so-real life.

phone+going-out =real life.

looks to me like the gal feels better keeping you at a distance.

Saalixa   

You know there are those type of girls. It is only a matter of personality, and it takes nearly 3-5 years unitl they really open up and talk freely. And even then they are obliged with saying things you will believe to be ok.

Maybe then again she might be a one of a kind. So just maybe be patient.

nuune   

her personality at the moment will change by the time you marry her, that is if things go well!

if it is shyness or it is being quite, the two are different, if she is so shy, try to talk something that is general and then mix with self-issues like marriage and special things that relate to your own selves, in that case she will get used to it and in a matter of time, she would do the same.

but if she is quite, I would say, you need no advice, cuz when u marry her, she will become a talkative by any given moment, so this is good news for you before you marry her I mean, so say whatever you like to say to her, and let her listen, and at the end, when you marry her, it is her turn and you become audience!!

Orignally posted by smilez

email+pms = the not-so-real life.

Hey I use msn on and off but I rather use phone the whole point was she emails me and chats more with me on msn but when I go to see her or on the phone I mostly do the talkin but I can see what your trying to say

Originally posted by rayaana

You know there are those type of girls. It is only a matter of personality, and it takes nearly 3-5 years unitl they really open up and talk freely. And even then they are obliged with saying things you will believe to be ok. Maybe then again she might be a one of a kind. So just maybe be patient.

Yes definetly I do believe she's one of a kind thing is I just turned 19 and shes 17 and I assure you we've spoken about marriage b4 but she insists on waiting. So I guess I'll have to be patient icon_razz.gif Thanks for the advice I appreciate it

Orignally posted by nuune

her personality at the moment will change by the time you marry her, that is if things go well!if it is shyness or it is being quite, the two are different, if she is so shy, try to talk something that is general and then mix with self-issues like marriage and special things that relate to your own selves, in that case she will get used to it and in a matter of time, she would do the same.

but if she is quite, I would say, you need no advice, cuz when u marry her, she will becoma talkative by any given moment, so this is good news for you before you marry her I mean

Yes nuune thats wat I was looking for, Im not saying Im a dull character and carry boring conversations is just that Im not experienced with this and everything is new to me, Now I already know speaking with her without a mahram is not halal but I couldnt help it b4 :mad: thats why although were in same place we use chat email more often ^^....but still thanx nuune one thing when you say general stuff you mean "how u been, did you hear bout this that~~nethin new how did the show you were runnin go..so on so on...Thanks for understanding Im a sucka at this :(

loool nuune; u mean it is his time to get in a word in egewise; you know what they say, the first year; he talks and she listens, the second year she talks and he listens; the third year they both talk; and the neghibour listens; so maybe he better be glade she is quiet now; smile.gif

i think ur just too much to handle, or maybe she is just admiring the view and does not want to spoil the image by opening her mouth;

bless her she just likes you too much dee, and ur making her trip over her self;; though i can't imagine a farah having that affect on any one; :D

Well yah I dont mean to sound conceited but the first time I shared my feeling with her she told me I was too good for her and deserved better, personally I was shocked :eek: but I let her know how I was lucky to have even met her and fortunate enough to be in her prescense. What did she mean by too good for her? was that initially a polite way of get lost! or I aint looking.....

ps. mizz_S.lander i doubt she's admiring any view she's always looking down or glancin and speakin to the side. Very rare eye contact when it does happen I blush smile.gif too warm of a feeling...but anyways thanks anyways and can I ask you a question why did you call me a farax? do I sound like one awkard :confused: cause I aint.

lol aah bless you;;

so really and truely your both as bad as eachother; both blushing;;;how sweet;;;

i'm sorry i did't mean farah in an offensive way; i call all somali guys, regardless of their personalitiy, looks and attitude a farah;; basicly coz i think dey are all da same smile.gif but i'm sure ur a cool guy ;)

as for saying your too good for her;;;maybe she is telling the truth as she knows something you don't know about herself;; or ur a great guy and she is really over the moon;; personally i think it is a mistake for her to tell anyguy he is too good for her; talking about give them a stick to beat you with later;;

i don't think it wz her way of saying get lost;

has she tried fixing you up wid someone else "my friend is much better den me, u wanna meet her...." sort of thing usual means get lost

smile.gif

or maybe your always WATCHING her;; don't stare dee;; it is embrassing;; girls like to look, when guys don't know dey are lookin redface.gif

Nope she never told me about any of her friends I will take that as a good thing smile.gif . Alright and I wont stare :D

I appreciate you lendin an ear to a typical "farax" like me. Thanx a again sis