Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Read This

Salaan...

Read it and tell us what do you think

I stumbled that page accidentally, so folks try to see what I had read.

I think I should start building a huge compound for our sisters' protection from...

God, gabdhaheena labada meelba waa laga soo wiideynoyaa. Shuut. Leave the sisters to us skinny faaraxis.

Say it aloud, "NO AJNABI NOO!"

Proud to be Somalian!!!!!! man that girl Tyra is hating on us cos she is jealous, period.

it ain't our fault if she is from FuFu land....stop being hater.

NO AJANABI NOO! Somalis r 4 the Somalis!

No white or sanka dhuudhi!

Macalin   

IMMA SOMALI CHICK AND I DO THINK WE ARE SOME OF THE PRETTIEST FEMALES AROUND BUT THEN AGINE LIKE IN EVERY RACE THERE ARE UGLY PEEPS AND BEUTIFUL PEEPS ITS A 50/50 ANY WAY IM REPPIN ALL DA AFRICAN QUEENS [WHICH INCLUDE SOMALIS,SUDANES,ETHOPIANS WE BLACK 2]

BUT MAY I SAY U PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE ITS REAL SWEET U SAID DAT!!!

BUT 1 THING I HATE IS DAT I RARELY GET APPROCHED BY DARK SKINNED BROTHERS WHICH I MUST ADDMIT I HAVE A FETTIS 4 LORD KNOWS!!! THEY TEND TO SMILE AND WATCH FROM A DISTANCE WHICH PISSES ME OFF MAYBE THEY THINK I WONT GIVE THEM A CHANCE BUT I MEAN I LOVE ALL SHADES BUT IM GETTING TIERD OF MIXED RACE BOYS, WHITES, KOOLI, AND ALLA DAT SOME TIMES A GIRL NEEDS SOME BROWN SUGAR WHO AM I KIDDING A GIRL NEEDS THAT ALLA THE TIME DANM

SO ALL U DARK SKINNED SEXY BOYS NEXT TIME U SEE A SOMALI CHICK PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT BE SCARRED WE AINT ALL STUCK UP....

----------This was a lil shocker!

Wasnt that pic of 'QALANJO' from the community sec that they posted over there?

Anyways i have a freind of mine, when he sees a somali chick with a black dude, he calls em 'AAMINA CAMAARI'...i askd him why, and guess what he said lol....Kulaha---Amina camari is always with 'AWEEYS QAMIIS'(who is jareer!),and hence all the women who are w/jareers are caalld AMINA CAMARI---i know its shallow

Anyways these folks are realising how our women are beautiful now?--oh well faraxs we have a mission to stop this 'DAANQUURS' from doing damage :D

Curly   

I came across this ages ago and I even replied a few times. But I think the whole topic was a lost case! :D

LoL...interesting. Too bad we have developed a reputation as prejudiced against other Africans/blacks. Then again with the crap ppl write on both SNET and here...why shouldnt we have such a reputation? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

sanka dhuudhi!

This type of attitude is what makes me NOT want to be with a Somali :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Somali men just need to realize that they have competition. Instead of whining about how other men loves up, step up and prove your worthy! ;)

lol

step up, are u kidding me, u mean more like step down to their level. know ur worth, dont overprize urself u might end up on a shelf till ur expiry date.

peez

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Somali men just need to realize that they have competition. Instead of whining about how other men loves up, step up and prove your worthy!
;)

yo! i believe xaliimoos r the ones dizzed in these threads! dont wanna get into adjectives used! but u read these threads.....?

its saying xaliimoos have strong case of JUNGLE FEVER!! wazup with that!!! and do yall!! its aigt aint wrong with that! just fuss up if do!!

nuune   

caramelka,sanka dhudhiga maxaad ku nici, hadii ku soomali la waayo asaga ayaa kuugu sokeeyo soo sidaas ma ahan,mise carabka ayaa kaaga dhaw,

i don't actually want to read that kind of articles or threads, they are just saying what i already had in my mind,i mean about the reputation iyo ammaanta ay amaanayaan dumarkeena!!!

devil's advocate wallee taas adi un bey ku jirtaa :rolleyes:

nuune, Ilaahey faarax nooma waayo. dadne dadkiisa kuwa kale kuma dooranaayo, (taas waxaa og dadka wax garadka eh) soo waxaad fahantay ma'aha...hadii ey afrikaanta kuwa kasoo haray nin oo dhan hadey ee yihiin xitaa maba qaateen.

afrikaan kaliix xitaa ma aha, ajanabi oo dhan aa igu soconin annakoo heli karna dad aan isku dhiig aan nahay.

ajanabi ka daba nuqlee waa adoo aduunka isku aastay oo kale. :eek:

OG_Girl   

Well, my opinion we should not give our self more than we deserve, there is black people, Arab , Asian people better than us... as some one say u should prove ur self that u worth other ways talking doesn't make u some thing u r not.and by the way what I most hate about somali is that they put others down to feel them selvies r better!... think again :rolleyes:

Salam

Nephissa   

Thought the link was an article from a reliable source. Not from a bunch of Somali boys from blckplanet.

W'up with Somali girl's addiction to blck men these days? It saddens me to see them walk on the streets freely holding hands, thinking she's on top of the world. Besides, midii madow raacdaba maxay ragga Somalida u caysaa? :mad: