Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO SHYHEM AND HIS FAMILY

ayaanick   

Yarxama walaal:

I know this is a very difficult time for you and the family, but may Allah be with you in this difficutl times. Samir iyo Amiin Allah ha idinka siiyo (aabihiin). Janada Allah haka waraabiyo, isiga intii muslim ahayd ee dhimaty.

ayaan

king_450   

My Condoloneces goes out to the family of the brother,peace upon with you and your family,in a similar instances also goes my condolences to each and every Mulsim's life that passed away, God bless each of them."Aamin"

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Ina lillahi wa ina ilahai rajacun.ALLah ha uu naxariisto your father.Samir iyo Imaan ALLah ha Kaasiyo.My condoLences goes out to you,your famiLy and friends.May ALLah be with you(aLL)in your time of sorrow.AmIIn AmIIn AmIIn.

NoVa   

Amiin! Amiin! Amiin!

Ina lilaah wa ina ilahi rajicuun...ilaheey ha ka waraabiyo janada fardowsa...amiin

Curly   

shyhem...I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. And I hope you're coping alright with everything...may Allah grant your dad to enter heaven inshallah and may Allah make this greif easier on you.

"Allah never burdens a soul more then it can handle"

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Inaa lilaah wa inaa ileyhi rajicuun. shyhem ilahay ha u naxariisto aabahii, ilahay ha ka yeelo kii kitabkiisa gacanta midig lagasiiyo (Aamin). khabrigiisana ilahay ha u nuuriyo (aamin).

Senora   

samir iyo iimaana wallaalo

I hope you and your family make it through this tough time safe and well.....may Allah forgive your fathers sins, and grant him Jannah

Bless his soul

Rahima   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. Allah ha u naxariisto walaal.

If it so happens you read this thread sometime in the future remember brother:

The Prophet (SAW) taught that three things can continue to help a person even after death; charity which he had given, knowledge which he had taught and prayers on their behalf by a righteous child.