Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Happy Bday!!!

Ms DD   

say 'inshallah' you imbecile! [/QB]

The irony sister. Where does it say that it is part of sunnah that you speak to people like that?

Aaliyyah   

^ I don't think princess meant what she said. am sure her intentions were good, it must have just been a slip of tongue..

thank you all for ur good wishes.

Princess I haven't done anything yet. Its only 11 in the morning...and am only going for dinner w/ couple of my friends. Just to catch up...and you are right nothing is special about one's birthday...but alhmadulilaah we should thank Allah swt for his blessings and bounties that he bestowed on us.

wa salaamu alaikum

Aaliyah wali 20 ma gaartey? danbaan kaa lee yaheye. aabahaana ma joogaa. dee koley reer laascaano baan ahay waadigii lahaaye. Geel yarad aabahaa ma u qaadan.LOOL

Aaliyyah   

I can't believe four years passed since this thread was dedicated to me :)..I wonder where many of the people posting here are today..

Happy bday to meeee. I am officially olddddddddddddd :)...

Although bdays are innovation and should not be celebrated if anything we are one year closer to our graves. Inshallah add me in your duas and I will do the same. May Allah swt grant us good in this life, the next and protect us from the torment of the fire. Allahuma ameen.

i posted this becos i care about aaliyah and i still do, to an extent..... time may fly but we'll remain truly, deeply and madly an online couple for eternity.

happy bday baby! a special one too.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;853770 wrote:
i posted this.

LMAO!! R.I.P to Queen Araweelo, your best multi-nick yet!

Happy birthday Aaliyah.

Che -Guevara;853771 wrote:
Happy birthday dear Aaliyah.

Since you are 25 now, ma guurso satay that Somali or white dude mase you are not gonna make the magic number?

waar you 38 year man meesha ka baax! aaliyah has already been promised to me. following the traditional las anodian custom of child brides and grooms we wed at the tender age of 12 and 13 each. she was 1 year old than me.

Aaliyyah   

Thank you all for your warm wishes.

lol@ Che..The magic number is here huh like Cinderella I was waiting my prince charming to come with my sandal the minute it turned 12 am :P

Alpha kulaha I posted this. Wax waalan. By the way, there is no such thing as child brides in laascaaanod, at least none that I heard of.

wax = thing

waalan = crazy

crazy thing is all i am to you. i hope this is a term of endearment or i will divorce you and you'll die all alone like a spinster with all of your uncle's inheritance.