Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Happy Bday!!!

Kool_Kat   

Go Aaliyah, it's your birthday...Yaraantii SOL, malaha yaruuca badan baakaa dambeeyay ayaamahaan, laakiin ani waligaa yariisey lee ii ahaanee...lol

Have a very happy birthday, and many many more ishallah...

Pucca   

Originally posted by Pujah:

Happy B-day 2 me too - only my mom called me to make fun of my new duqnimo
:(

you are as old as you feel dearest(and you got no reason to be feeling old), so go on and enjoy your birthday!

happy birthday aaliyah, didnt think you'd be into bday celebrations but cool...hope you have fun too. btw, how old are you...if you dont mind me asking? *you can sorta whisper it to me*

Aaliyyah   

Pucca am 21 years old...and am not really into birthday. But, since Princess dedicated a whole thread to me. The least I could do was thank her and those who wished me happy b-day smile.gif

Malika   

Aaliyah, turning 21st means that one is ready to face the world, to embark on adulthood which equates to being employed, getting married, having kids, buying a house, starting to plan for your retirement, getting fat [kidding] etc etc!.

Now let me not scare you, I just wanted to say to you. “Your are a gem young lady” and to wish you a Happy birthday [belated one ] smile.gif