Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Totally useless topic!

Being blond makes you do bold things..I must admit
icon_razz.gif
Go for it Val.

Oh reaaallllyyy? Do tell. :D

So, two for red and 2 for blonde. Hmm..maybe blonde dhafooro/sides and red for the rest. :cool:

I once went blonde, a striking honey blonde. Can I say gorgeous? But then, then the color faded and my hair has been paying for damages ever since. So I darkened my hair but now I dont know what color, I hate red, from what I have seen it doesnt go well with our skin complexion unless you're on the very light shade side.

Paragon   

^MsD&D, oo ma saas ayeey sirtu xasaasi (sensitive) u tahayba? War iga daa hadaba... sex change kute...geeku isagoo qura ayaan wax maal ka ilaashadaa dee. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Since this is a useless topic, I would like to make it useful, for myself at least.

I have decided to colour my hair but I am unsure about what shade to go for. So help a girl out, yaa useless posters. Shall I go for:

a) Brown?

b) Red?

c) or Blonde?

icon_razz.gif

lol...none...stay original!

I like totally like like totally pointless topics! They're like so totally cool 'cause they give you like total freedom to say anything you want.

Val go like blonde, blondes always have more fun and like gentlemen prefer blondes but go like blonde like marilyn monroe blonde 'cause that's like super hot blonde. Unless you like look like Lil Kim like in which case like it's totally not gonna be hot - but then again nothing is like gonna make you look hot if you look like Lil Kim. You wanna look more like Beyonce blonde 'cause she's like always pretty even though like so many people hate on her which I like totally don't get 'cause she's like so pretty and she like makes good pop music too.

Indhoos   

Go for the Blonde...

I heard black hair color is haram, even if your hair is black and you are not covering up grey.

On a different note, I love the Pink Panther, not the movie, the cartoon....

The Zack   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

quote:Being blond makes you do bold things..I must admit
icon_razz.gif
Go for it Val.

Oh reaaallllyyy?
Val is so ready LOL, Ilaahow December 5th na gaadhsii :D:D