Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Dutch mother posed as penniless Somalian immigrant to claim £70,000 benefits

Peacenow   

These people are in the gutter. They are known all over now as benefit frauds. Pirates, warlords, hunger. It has all come to this. What a shame.

What was the crime of the other family? Because they were jobless, or is it because the local authority gave them that house or that they spoke to the Sun? Perhaps the later, they were defended not only by some SOL members but also some of the ruling labour party members and other officials, the Sun newspaper was simply racist to pick on this family and invade their privacy and parade the pictures of unemployed ethnic minority(Somali) family.

Paragon   

Afternoon folks...

It's elections time folks. And those of you who are in political campaigns would know that this is much bigger than Somali families. We're in the process of manufacture of public opinon and consent and the campaigners need their 'Public Enemy No1'. The Somalis are it - but it's Labour that is the real target. And the wind blows. All it needs a little 'truth' current to start it.

We might think the truth is the commodity sought here but it isn't. The truth is being used as an instrument to bring people on board. We know the truths within out community itself but when we decide to wash our laundry in public, even our slight rightful expression of unease is assured to become evidence for a convincing politcal research. Our negative expressions actually translate s hard currency for those who's expression would normally be percieved as 'biased'.

You'll see them claiming 'even the Somalis themselves admit it, this is about immigration (covert racism), vetting (segregation) and -God forbid- fertility control (forced sterilization - who took place in the states), etc etc' soon.

Let's start our own campaigns to educate our community. Let's know better than this please. Because if we don't do anything and simply talk down at them, who will do the changing? A miracle, I would hope. It's tough work but it must be done sooner or later by those who think they know the better way.

phew!

Curly   

Oh my, it's all just bubbling to the surface. I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later.

A few months back I saw a similar article in my local newspaper about a Somali woman swindling the council for a lot of money using a false identify.

Don't you think Islam teaches us not to lie and cheat... however some people would argue that religion is the last thing on these people’s minds, but isn't it Islam that keeps these families from buying homes with all this talk of mortgages being haraam and keeps these people reproducing because according to them contraception is haraam. So tell me why is lying and stealing from the government ok?

Is it because they're 'gaal'? Well our community needs to realise that lying and stealing from non-Muslims is haraam all the same!

Maybe easier for our people because they don't want to spend their money on contraception and buying a home when they can get in for free and can use Islam as an excuse. Isn't that the same reason why Somali men practise polygamy so widely yet a large proportion of them can not even provide for their families.

Juje   

Originally posted by peacenow:

These people are in the gutter. They are known all over now as benefit frauds. Pirates, warlords, hunger. It has all come to this. What a shame.

Indeed, though argumentative. But worse off is the character who suffers from inferior complex.

Your signature says it all. What the **** do you mean "these people are known all over"? Who are you and why are you lurking around? :mad:

Peacenow   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote:These people are in the gutter. They are known all over now as benefit frauds. Pirates, warlords, hunger. It has all come to this. What a shame.

Your signature says it all. What the **** do you mean "these people are known all over"? Who are you and why are you lurking around? :mad:
80% of all Somalis in the UK are on benefit and they have the worst unemployment figures of any group. It's there in a recent report. You can find it on the internet. The situation is well known and I have been saying it for years. It is only now coming to light.

MZanzi   

^^duqa adiga carabta aad dusha kasaarneed inta kaso leexatay maa quraarada somalida ka dhex aragtay icon_razz.gif

car hafahmo ...war ninkan naga qabto wu no dhameeyaye

Tuujiye   

C.H Peacenow waa somali gaal abaayo...

I’m sure many of you have had some sort of help in your past with the government. Wither it was welfare benefits “ceyrdh” or something around that. We could all say that people shouldn’t be doing this and that but this gave us a boost in life and we would like the same for others who are new to their foreign countries. However because of the few and growing of Somali families who do take advantage of this system and bringing shame to our community doesn’t mean that they should be no welfare system for families in need.

I believe that the governments of these families should make them pay for their wrong doings and not let them go so easy. They should set an example of them so that these actions are never repeated. Furthermore they should bring the fathers or the husbands in for questions and charge them for the money they have stolen. It seems that every time we read an article like this one, is always the mothers who are taking the shots and down falls!

Somali Families everywhere are being destroyed by this qurun xaaraan and I think this is an action from ilaahey dhinaciisa to help us iinsha allah… the more ee xaaraan qaateen somalideenii the more ee caruurtii ka halaween oo bada ka wada galeen.. Cunug xaaraan ku quandary ona ku casheeye ma wax xalaal baa laga sugi karaa?

Max.. your sick saaxiib you should never snitch on your people monadic nimo waaye waxaas…

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abyan   

Originally posted by Abyan:

^ Markii horey aan sheegay. Qofkaan dadkeena ma'ahan. Wakaa car haka jawaabo....

Fufu saan markaan dhahay. Waa ninkii iga kor tilaabsadey oo chocolate honey aadey. Inleen waa ajanabi, afka gaalada luu fahmaa. Indha adkaa intuu foorum somali soo galoo dadka la murmaaa.

MZanzi   

Abyan, This guy is really weird...would you believe that he is also a frequent poster.

PS. Arab & somali, ninkaan xoolo uu leeyahy iney ka dhaceen camal uu oga daba laalaada

80% of all Somalis in the UK are on benefit and they have the worst unemployment figures of any group. It's there in a recent report. You can find it on the internet. The situation is well known and I have been saying it for years. It is only now coming to light.

So you're one of those people who pluck nice figures from the sky, huh? At first, I was going to demand evidence, break-downs of studies, follow ups, statistics and conclusions but your opening figures tell me otherwise. :D So, I'm biting my tongue. Good day, sir.

Khayr   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

WTF?? It's catching on like wild fire,huh? Honest work pays off.

What book was that written on cause I can assure you - it didn't make it as a Best Seller. ;)

Honest work pays little - very little.

I'm thinking of enrolling in the seaport stock exchange. :D