Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Who Is The Greatest Military Man Of Somalia?

osman_nz   

I think the greatest of all military men of somalia has to go to Abdullahi yusuf. I say this because he was in the game since the ssdf days, survived the war, and finally became president for 5 years.

Some may say caydid but i doubt it because caydid never became president, he died as a failure and in war with other usc members.

So when history look's back at the greatest military men and based on success mr abdullahi yusuf will definitely be the one who takes the cake.

Even when ppl hear his name today, they quake and shiver in fear of the karbash that is about to come. He took sool n sanaag from sland and they couldn't do anything about it in 2003. He kept mudug safe from usc hands. He doesn't play around, he doesn't know games, he is all about taking names and kicking butts. :D

osman_nz   

I would like to see YEY And Sharmarke come back to puntland politics especially since now multi-party began...imagine 2013 puntland election sharmarke-Yusuf meal ticket...u feel me boys...because i know somalis weyba isku xaareyan

MZanzi   

puntland ayaa sidi TAHLIISHI OO KALE LAGU SO Cabsiiyay

war ninyoho qabyaladan kaa buuxdo biyo iskaga barxi

osman_nz   

Infact when yey captured sool n sanaag in 2003..he was planning for major incursion into somaliland...with mudug,sanag,sool, bari, nugal, and he recruited the onlf to join..it was going to get nasty for sland at that time...but thats when he got elected for the top job in somalia...and took it and get revenge on hamar for 91...infact only gedo and our other southern brothers weren't included in this attack...go read about it, its well known.. a huge assault on hargeisa...but all the rest of brothers were under his command at that time...hargeisa was very lucky..Yey was planning on completely destroying sland

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Infact when yey captured sool n sanaag in 2003..he was planning for major incursion into somaliland...with mudug,sanag,sool, bari, nugal, and he recruited the onlf to join..it was going to get nasty for sland at that time...but thats when he got elected for the top job in somalia...and took it and get revenge on hamar for 91...infact only gedo and our other southern brothers weren't included in this attack...go read about it, its well known.. a huge assault on hargeisa...but all the rest of brothers were under his command at that time...hargeisa was very lucky..Yey was planning on completely destroying sland

he recruited the onlf to join

and get revenge on hamar for 91

infact only gedo and our other southern brothers weren't included in this attack

Yey was planning on completely destroying sland

:D:D

Buuxo   

Poster,why is this important? How can he be considered great,if he did not bring peace and stability to Somalia? A.yusuf said he was the one that brought about the fall of Somalia and he believed only he can fix it. What has he achieved?

I pity you and anyone with your views.

The greatest military man of somalia ??? really .. and where is Abdullahi Amxaar today ?

that's right .. he is huddled in a cariish in yemen as a refugee.

Aaliyyah   

^oh really I google it ...and it said it was him. Anyways I wouldn't know how he looks icon_razz.gif

I edited it, hopefully thats him now lol...

Aaliyyah   

^lol my older sister used to tell me cigaal shidaad and his stories when I was younger. I used to love it..

bt was he a military man? and if he was would one say hes the greatest military man LOL..