Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Deeqo and the Roach!!!

Xafsa   

Adi horta ma daashid miyaa??

Dang boy....that was some story...I found myself falling for the damn roach :D

Its like one of those movies where you just can't wait 'till he kisses the girl...your chanting.." kiss the girl..come on...kiss her"...lol.

"the roach crawls closer to Deeqo, puts on of his 6 arms on her thigh and continues).. you know.. I was checking you out the other night while you were taking a shower.. Maan you got some booty"

This is the part that got me rolling on the floor....

peace and luv

Iffah   

Loool! Goodness that had rofl. Very nice story Darman. I'm just glad you didn't use a mouse instead...yuck!

Lol@moral of the story... :D:D

Grey M&M just becoming a fan, see i've been ur fan in quite a while now..Darman u making me laugh :D:D ..i think it's time for me to leave b4 break out of laughing.....

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

iam cracking up, ppl are starting to think iam on something.

yo, i really enjoyed reading that story, hella funny.i am loving the combinations though, an insect and a human beeing.

Jaabir   

Well i am glad ya all like it :D .. never thought it would be this funny though.. :D:D

so ladies.. should i talk on the guys ?? lol let me know ;):D:D

Cute lil girl.. i am big fan of yours too :D:D

HONEY-D   

HEY DARMAN I LIKE THE STORY AND EVERYTHING BUT WHY AN INSECT WHEN U COULD'VE USED A HUMAN BEING or was there a particular reason for using an insect . :rolleyes:

keep up the good work i'm waiting the next eposode. :D

Jaabir   

Nameless,, i guess when a girl gets high even a Roach will try to score :D:D:D:D .. i wonder how many of us lied like that ? :D:D

i feel bad for the roach thugh...he got killed before could do shit looool

HONEY-D   

darman

That proves all males whether human insect jini are after one thing. I almost cry reading the roach's last words. :(:(:(

Darman...you got me wondering last night....I was sleeping in my bed and found myself starring @ the ceiling looking for a roach..loooooooool!

it took me forever to fall sleep! icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

LOL.. i knew some of ya all will fall for him loool.. gotta give him his probs though.. that punk is smooth as hell lol...

Fartun, did you check the ceiling of your bath room ? lol he is perverted too u know lol :D:D

NoVa   

looool...man' oh' man'..ur such a story' teller' ...for a second' i was belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeving it haha...like this was some kind of E.T part 2 lool'...i was expecting the roach 2 get a kiss' so he could be' a poor fella, that finally found his girl..lol..but why u had to kill at the end of story like that and made the chick look like a crackhead lool'...damn' weed can make ppl do something 2 it but not make em' see a Roach :D