Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

jacl i dont want to use that love cal things its heartbreaking u knw... jacl y dont u open a topic for us trollers so we can talk abt anything and everything without killing of other ppls topics...

ps ibti, hungur, jacl do come up with something 2 talk abt.

Hunguri   

Mmmmm how about family planing ??? do you like doing though :D . ??? loool. To be honest, I will never agree my wife to have this sort of family planing :D . Haye, any one with me ??

Shakti   

Here I came 2 submit my votes and as usual the 3high beat me 2 it! damn u ppl

Here are my votes:

ME >> the award of “patriotic motivator n well mannered of all”

Sb >> the award of “the best bs-er”

Val>> the award of “diplomatic adequacy”

Rudy n MKA yonis >> the award of “knowing how 2 irritate ppl”

Cl n CC n fartun n ibti n jac >> the award of “2 damn funny”

NG n MKA>> the award of "im in love with the my written, don’t give fvck about ya and I will take a 3 page to get the point vs 3 lines”

Lazy>> the award of “noting but insult provider”

Pucca n Xu n zafir >> the award of “sarcasm n coolness”

North n che n MMA >> the award “the best information disseminator”

Redsea Aka weershi >> the award of “2 late n 2 little”

Marta n puja >> the award of “interesting threads”

Modesty >> the award of “weirdness”

Lol @ This thread.Rajabatos,macawiis&gogarad..Is it me or does something seem wrong here you lil' freaks? :D

Loool @ Rudy's shrine...Rudy you scare the hell out of me 99.9% of the time with "!" after every word....War maa qof weyn baa tahay?Aka of the hearing impaired kind?Argh!No need to shout "homie" we get the point! :mad: :(

XulaXu do you do designs in your spare time walaal?Let me know because I may need a bit of help on something Insha'Allah. ;)

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Xalane, remember "Wallaahi" is an swearing and a big word. We were 4-5 fellows enjoying a thread of joke, and you dont have to be smart here. By swearing and painting my name with such mere character. Im above than a man playing with a doll. We are here to have fun, and play some nerves based on no character assasination. Dont you ever swear again !! [/QB]

So long as there is maher,its all right innit? :D

Ameen   

After sorting out the posts (from the actual nominations to the brief "high-jacking" of this thread), I now know who is in the lead for this months award...but we still got a couple of dayz left so anything can happen. But I want you to know, Im pulling for YOU to win. Yeah I said...YOU.

And Allah knows best

STOIC   

I need to solicit a vote as the guy who formed the SOL facebook.I did a free guerilla style advertisement for the website. So I be voted as the “CLOWN” of the month. I was duped to think that SOL members were facebook members. I only had to see the “NO NETWORK” label on their accounts. This showed that everyone raced to sign up for the site after I announced that I formed the group.Its okay people need others to share NEWS with, to learn from, and to see their faces :D .