Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Salaama alaykum,

Yes, I have, but I don't want to get into too much detail.

At what time(s) of the year (besides Ramadan) do you feel your imaan at it's highest?

Ameen   

The day of Arafat. The six days that follow the end of ramadan. One week before the beginning of Ramadan when the hype around the blessed month becomes reality and the heart becomes filled with joy. And they're other days as well..but the best of nights is the night when Allah wakes me up and fills my soul with the desire of sleeping with my wife? No. But with praying when everyone around me is still sleeping. (By the way, Im not even married but yeah...you get my point)

Question: Whats your favorite Surah in the Quran?

chubacka   

Ar-Rahman, love listening to it. I heard its called the "bride of the quran" as its so beautiful!

if you had a free day how would you spend it?

Ameen   

At the basketball gym, shooting jump shots until my arms become num. Or until its salah time and upon completing the prayer, my body becomes stiff and I look at the gym saying, "Yo, Im done bro...sorry but...Me cant shot no more..." smile.gif

Question: Tell me onething about yourself that you think we should know.

Miriam1   

That I think you must know, blimey (my new favourite word) nothing really, since I dont know you. But something general that I can share and find interesting...is traveling and I hope my next trip is to either Turkey or PEI

Have you ever experienced a panic attack ( of any degree) from hyperventilating and repeating words to a full fledged faint.

Aaliyyah   

^^ nah never....

Is it important for you to finish what you started? or do you usually leave loose ends and you wouldn't careless smile.gif

Originally posted by Cara:

Call it a hill.

Do you listen to the radio?

Lol@Call it a hill,

Yes,NPR & B96,"Continous fresh new hiphop flava" smile.gif

What (Travelling)plans do you have for this summer?