Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

MZanzi   

canjeelo dubow,shaah kariyow, guri xaaqow alaab dhaqitaan, suugo kariyow,

tell me when was the last time u poke someone?

winnie   

i hate shiisha and people the people who smoke it... maybe not hate, but they lose respect.

what do you want from this world? and do you ever feel guilty for wanting it?

Aaliyyah   

Well in this world I want to successfully complete my studies and land a good job w/ a great income and live lavishly somewhere…....and no I don’t think I feel guilty abt that

Are you 100% honest, or do you sometimes lie with good intentions in order to protect other people's feelings?

winnie   

i lie, and often i lie to protect people's feelings, but i suspect that even with my supposed good intentions, i may be lying out of fear from the other person's reaction.

i think it is better for both parties when the truth is spoken and frankly i have no business fearing anyone except Allah, swt.

do you find it easy to talk about islam to non-muslims?

Miriam1   

^ I always wonder what the time frame is with questions like that. Lets say I just left teh lottery office and got a cash advance of 10,000 dollars, I would head to the bank and pay all my bills, my sisters bills, my mothers bills etc etc.

If its a few weeks later and I have oodles of monies in the bank account. Drop everything and go on holiday.

Question if you could step in the life of one character from a novel which one would it be

winnie   

i wouldnt last a minute as any of my favourite characters... theyre lecherous, egotistical and sightly epicurian.

in other words theyre going to hell in a hand basket, and frankly i prefer living vicariously and thus live numerous epiphenies on life, without any of the trouble.

do you have a hard time saying no to people?