Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Ibtisam   

^^^NO, just trash, made up exaggerated cra*B, bad source. I read it if and when Islamphobia watch flags up one of their trash, so I can write my complaint and flood them.

How many friends do you have?...think hard before you answer.

there were a couple of goldfish once...they didn't last long though. long story short, one ate the other and my sister poisoned the cannibal goldfish in anger. I don't remember the names, they didn't last long =(

do you think immortality is a gift or a curse? would you want to be immortal?

winnie   

nice. i like your sister's sense of loyalty.

immortality would only be beneficial for those with no conscience, and they can enjoy all the fruits of this world, but this world is the pits, so I personally would see it as a curse.

question... how long does it take to learn from yr mistakes.

Ameen   

About three minutes after I made the mistake. And on a bad day, it may even take up to 10 minutes to realize I made a mistake and try to learn from it.

Question: A life of war and prosperity or a life of peace and oppression? Which would you perfer?

that's tough! on one hand, war and prosperity more closely resembles the world we live in. and as horrifying as it can be sometimes, it suits us humans perfectly :/

on the other hand, peace and oppression gives us something most of us really want (peace) but oppression is too high of a price. we won't be living to enjoy the peace, just existing. we'd be like the walking dead.

hm, I chose war and prosperity. way better than the war-torn, oppressive world we live in today..

someone gives you a glass half full with sh!t: is your glass half-full or half-empty?

Cara.   

I would say empty, since the person who gave me the glass now has a new accessory on his/her head.

Have you ever been a catalyst?

Ameen   

Calgary, No. But I lived in Canada for the majority of my life and all is well over here...except for a few things.

Question: I hear England is not a good place to visit, is that true?

chubacka   

from personal experience, England is a fab place, weather is not fantastic but ppl are decent and mostly keep themselves to themselves.

If you really want to see England don't just come to Lnd, try and go around as many places as poss.

tell ppl the truth or just try to be nice and pretend nothing is wrong?