Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

winnie   

it all depends who i am fighting, and how much i hate them. i have seen some gnarly fish sticks in my day, and they would be the perfect weapon against someone allergic to seafood. they wouldnt be able to stand 3 feet away from me without catching a reaction, and they wouldnt even know why, cause the fish sticks would be so deformed.

however, id have to pick the morning star as my weapon of choice, because, even if i dont kill my attacker, it sends a message... a lasting one across his/her forehead. plus it looks cool.

question, when was your last vaccination shot?

winnie   

aaliyah: i do a little bit of both actually. sometimes i go with my gut, sometimes i concede to popular consensus.

i generally go with consensus when i cant read my instincts.

Aaliyyah   

I can not remember my last vaccination shot seriously. Alhamdu lilaah, am healthy apart from getting cold once in a while. And then I take natural remedy like lemons honey. Which I learned from my ayeeyo. She goes nothing beats eating healthy. Like her, I don't believe in taking medications. I guess it is better to put your faith in Allah swt and lead a healthy life style.

Question

Do you always have your day to day life planned? or are you the kinda person who does whatever whenever they feel like? Ofcourse apart from attending school and doing your homework on time ...I mean your life in general?

Ameen   

I like to have a plan set but obviously they're many things that pop out throughout the day that need to be addressed. In saying that, I try my best to accomplish all of them but in reality, thats not what always happens. Sometimes Im a slacker when it comes to things and inshAllah, Im working on better myself.

Question: What phone company are you with?

chubacka   

sitting with my grandad under a tree near our little village in somalia and him telling me all the classic somali folk tales.

when did you last have a hair cut?

Aaliyyah   

abt three yrs ago, I only trim my hair once in a while bt I haven't cut my hair recently.

question:

What type of person are you among your friends? are you the clown the easy going individual, the one who everyone comes to when they are looking for a good time? or are you the serious type of person that every one count on when serious matter come across them? or are you a lil of both smile.gif ...

Malika   

^The serious type,the shoulder to lean on,the problem solver etc etc..Alxamdulillah its usually a fulfilling and honourable role.

What do you dislike most?

Cara.   

Highly unproductive. I have 4 papers to read for Monday and only managed to skim one. Even my plan to see a movie tonight is on shaky ground.

Do you have any professional photos of you in a Xamar studio standing next to a fake palm tree?