Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Funny facts about turning 30

Kool_Kat   

I have tried to pass for 25 numerous times and each time aan dhoho 'I am 25' meel baa ii daqan jirtay...Hada runtaan indhaha dadka kasaaraa oo 'I am 26' baan easily udhahaa... :D

STOIC   

I get a little defensive especially when you are dating someone who is twenty two.When her friends inquire about my age all I could blurt is 23 (this was back when I was youthful). There is this Asian kid in my class who is twenty years old. I'm so jealous of the sucker.He be professional at the age of twenty four! Allauu haigaarsiin sotonkaa anigoo miityaar ooo Stoic last name leeh daaliin...

Baluug   

This list must be only for Brits because honestly, I don't get most of those. Being 30 ain't so bad, of course when I was 20 I wouldn't have said that :D Being 40 is a different story.....

Originally posted by Norf 1:

4. Before throwing the local paper away, you look through the property section

5. You prefer later with Jools Holland to Top of the Pops

12. You start to worry about your parents health.

14. Sure, you have more disposable income, but everything you want to buy costs between £200 and £500

22. The benefits of a pension scheme become clear.

23. You go out of your way to pick up a colour chart from B&Q

I've been doing most of the above for the last seven years and I'm not yet 30. What does that say?

Norf, don't fret - it's a good number. Ilaahay ha ku gaadhsiiyo oo hakuu labanlaabo. In good health and spirit, I'A.

Amiin dheh.

Malika   

Norf,

Welcome to the 30's club,as they say your as young as you feel,believe me there is some truth to this saying...The Peter Pan syndrome. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Norf
, don't fret - it's a good number. Ilaahay ha ku gaadhsiiyo oo hakuu labanlaabo. In good health and spirit, I'A.

Amiin dheh.

Thanks Val and Amin Amin!

Malika, indeed you are as young as you feel. Time to register for my monthly copy of Readers Digest :D

Khayr   

30 is the new 20, haven't you heard?

Yessss sirrr, Yessss sirrr :D

19. You always have enough milk in

Hey, heyyyy, whats wrong with dat maaan. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

I have tried to pass for 25 numerous times and each time aan dhoho 'I am 25' meel baa ii daqan jirtay...Hada runtaan indhaha dadka kasaaraa oo 'I am 26' baan easily udhahaa...
:D

Yaa yaaa ,,,, maxaad tidhi ?? ,, iigu celi hada ,,,, :D:D:D