Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Funny facts about turning 30

nuune   

^^^ lool Koolo, afuufoow haku galo ma lagugu dhihin waligaa miyaa,

afuufoow waa qeeb ka mida cudurada maskaxda ku dhaco ee qallafsan marka uu qofka gaaro ama ku dhawaado sodomeeyaadka, badanaa waxey ku dhacaan maskaxda dhinaca bidixda, waana qeebta uu aad u asiibo ama uu qoob ka ciyaarku ku dheelo, waana xanuun yaroo electric shock wato iskuna badalo shock waves ama hirar maliigsan oo u eg dhurwaayo raxan raxan u socdo.

afuufoowga waxaa loo qeebiyaa lix nooc, nooc kastana darajo ayuu leeyahay lagu garto ama lagu daaweeyo oo si ka hor tag ah,

Dad badan uu ku dhacaan aqaanaa oo halkan joogo SOL :D

Anigu wuu isoo hayaa balse waxba iga qaadi kari maayo maadaama aan awliya Alle ahay

Hunguri   

I will celebrate my 45th birtday on 1-Jan-2010. And, who is gonna be 30 years old?. Well, I have a genuine birth certificate based on true Somali calender, which they call "Xidigis". I was told, that the year. Which, I was born had lots of blessings and a camel robbery fairy tales between my tribe of Qansax-Dheere and another near by tribe of Quwaax-Musmaar. The day, I was born was a rainy,cloudy day. It was in the middle of Dayrtii "Hanba Laac". My father, was heading the camel and Geela in the hills of Calmadow Sanaag mountains smile.gif . And, the rest of the family were making a diary milk of cheese and Burcad of subag sixina. Milked from our adhi and sheep. Right, after I was born. My father, pronounced the "Addan or Eedaan of Allahu Akbar and Ashahaada right on my ear". And, he recomended. That I should be fed a piece of timir without laf or nut, and Burcad subag,mixed with mushed rice "that was the day I was born" Mmmmmmm

First Meal:-

(1)Timir without laf

(2)Mushed rice, with a pure subag sixina, along with "Geed Xamar" a fargrancy tree, which Arabs call Nacnac found in the upper hills of Sanaag. Mmmmm waniyow, ordaya Hospitals-kiinii iyo Dhakhtaradii ku laabta smile.gif

To be conteneud!

Regard,

Wiil Caano ku naaxay!

Some where, in an Island called "Mmmmm"

Hunguri   

And, beleive me cabbaar ka dib. Calooshaa ayaaba i soconysay ;) . What an express child nursary ;) !. We also had wonderfull mobile toilets. Diapers and nappies were on the lap of every body that holds you or hugs you. You behave like a king, and pee on the lap of your aunty, habaryar,ayeeyo, adeer. What a freedom smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Happy belated birthday walaal...

you are 30 eh...I guess u should start looking for a senior home somewhere....ok am kidding..I almost gave you a heart attack huh icon_razz.gif

My 2 cents would be live your life by the book(the quran)...and raise your kids well ...and work for your family..and your ppl (somalis)

salaam

Kamaavi   

Before I turn to my 30s no matter what I

have to finish my MD cources, my plane A.

Duqa lugta jiid aabo, and may you make other 50 years in healthy and good life, easily.

MZanzi   

30 means you're 10 years closer to 40. Time flies much faster after 30.

PS:Question for you? Did you get everything you wanted out of your twenties???

Aaliyyah   

Afro my ayeeyo told me that an old lady was asked " aduunka waxaad rabtay oo dhan ma heshay"....and the old lady said "uma eeka in aan malqad ka leefay"....meaning she still wants to live and she still has so many things she would love to achieve :D

MZanzi   

LOOOL@malqad kaleefay ...eraygaan aan maqlo marhore igu dambeesay islaamaha marke duqooban eeba aduunka & nimankaba si jeclaada ..caadi ma ahan