Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Hees macaan iyo Gabadh la mida!

Kool_Kat   

Where's the fashion police when needed? What's with the hair do? As my reer waqooyi friend would say 'that's so nineteen kala yaacii dee'...Wiilkaaba dhaama...And if he looked at his watch one more time for the 133rd time, I was ready to slap him thru the monitor...

Nothing extraordinary about their voices or the video...Waa iska typical...

Had it been Nimoco Dareen or Saynab Laba Dhagax sheekada bariga dhaaxaa bey mari leheed... :D

RedSea   

Youtube aniga heesaha uma fiirsado, I always like teh comments like this one below.

"fraxiyooy waad cod fiicantahay been lama sheeko wadna qurux badantahay quruxdaan asal baad u leetahay lakinse qof hees loo quudho maahid ee plzzzzz kaalay aanku quraan saree walee quran saar bad mutan tahye walahi aniga aad baan uga xumahay fanaan nimada qofka kugu fican baaku leh codbad letahay marka habo iska day plzz dadkan yeysan ku walin"

:D . He gave a good advice.

Poker   

I like this version.

her voice and moves are out of this world.

The dude has nice voice too but he needs to take same dance lessons.

nuune   

I wanted to say jeegaduu soo xiirtey, but I would rather say jeegaduu soo dabtey!

Lugaha sey isku daba marineyso bas ayaan ka helay aniga

Originally posted by Nephisa:

^ man you look hot in that white outfit. You've got some nice moves too.. xaax!

Soo dhawoow waryaa..
:D

LOL! you are not wrong there Nephy! I am actually quite a groover! Diini Omar aint shit on me! It a really shame he took my place alongside my chick!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Nephisa:

^ man you look hot in that white outfit. You've got some nice moves too.. xaax!

Soo dhawoow waryaa..
:D

As a revenge, I will have to find your owner and must send this to him. Flirting is not allowed. Odayga waa intaan gaadhi. :D:D

Ibtisam   

I hate this song, it is always on universal TV, everytime I go into the sitting room, along with one by Saad Ali crying her eyes out with some graphic images "xaabaali haambe" or something. Why are Somali songs 5mins long???

P.s. He goes to her "soo daawow daananey" (Come close sour one) :D

Speaking of Universal TV, I understand they have revolutionised Somali TV but their editorial line is neither impartial nor neutral. Every time they talk about Somaliland, it’s somehow cuts off! They don’t have a correspondent in Somaliland, the former Somaliland correspondent Faisal Ali Aw-biindi was arrested and apparently questioned by the SL authories according to Universal TV after reporting on the Kulyime Conference!, this was a deliberate ploy to suggest there are no press freedoms in the Republic! He was eventually released but the damage was already!

I am have now become Raad raac! Who are more professional despite their own biases and editorial prejudices!

Faheema.   

LoooooL Somali music videos always crack me up walahi, why are they ALL filmed in a PARK horta??...other than it's FREE.

LoL@Ibti, the first 5mins is just the beat lol you come to the lyrics well after that.

Paragon   

^Faheemah, soo adigii meel cagaar leh iyo ubax meel uu ku yaal hor kadaloobsan jirtay markaad sawir galeyso? With a thumb up sign :D .

Lol@the video. Gabadha is dancing like a shimbir. Cute and still feminine, though smile.gif .