Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Big Gordon Took them out

So the conservative leader didn't do well in the debate eh? And he was the one who called for it! Wonder if this debate will change the public opinion on GB..

Malika   

Clegg, used the opportunity well,whilst GB iyo DC are busy attacking each other..

Gordon helped Nick Clegg with his ' I agree with Nick' comment every time Nick says something..

the nephew did it!

sorry uncle.

but can you tell the owner of the site to realise my registration so i do not resort to hacking into your account.

thanks

your nephew.

NC won because firstly as Malika said Gordon Brown helped Nick Clegg to win by agreeing most of Glegg's arguments and secondly Nick Clegg's closing statement was too powerful compared to two others by pointing out that both Labour and Conservative is of dameer & labadiisa dhegood same old fart and wont make any difference at all this had been for the last 60 something years where he urged voters to try something fresh somtething different something new …….meaning vote for Lib Dem.

I dreamt that Labour got a working majority in May. Remember where you heard it first ladies and gents.

if there is a coalition then hopefully it will be a LIB/LAB one.

^ thats bad dream I can tell ya. I think no one wants Labour in power agai...yes as it looks like now it gonna be a coalition gov where Lib Dem at the centre stage. Who knows Lib Dem can get the majority

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Ladies and Gentlemen - introducing Nick Clegg

First off, f**k you

And the click you claim

Lib Dems side when we ride

Come equipped with game

You claim to be a playa

But, your wife voted for me

We bust on ethionian boys for life

Lib Dems f**k for Life

Plus Puffy Brown tryin` to see me weak

Hearts I rip

Gordie & Dave

Some mark as* bas*t*ars

We keep on coming

While we running for yah jewels (votes)

Steady gunning

Keep on busting at them fools

You know the rules

Vince Cable will ask you homie

How i`ll leave yah

Cut your young as* up

See yah in pieces

Now be deceased

Margaret Tatcher,

Don`t f**k with real as* G`s

Quick to snatch your ugly ***, off the streets

So f**k peace

I`ll let them white trash know

It`s on for Life

Don`t let the Lib Dems

Ride the night [ha ha]

Bad Boys murdered on Wax and kill

Don’t vote for me

And get your caps peeled

You know, See

Grab your voting cards when you see Lib Dems

Call your friends when you see Lib Dems, Uhh

Who vote for me?,

:D:D

New Labour's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already

Brace yourself for the main vote

Y'all impatiently waiting

It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?

Not positive, who's the best? Nick, Gordon and Brown

Ain't no best, East London, West London, North West, South, flossed out, greedy

I embrace y'all with New Labour

Blows up, no guts, left chest, whole parliament gone

How could Gordon be garbage?

Semi-autos at your cartilage

Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my parliament

New Labour got this, locked since 1997

I am the truest, name a politician that I ain't influenced

Gave y'all Budgets but now I keep my eyes on the Prime Minister

With One eyed Scottish fame, kept my name in his politics

Check it

B   

Really annoying that the Brits are copying the Americans in the way elections are conducted. It should be able policies not personality. UK is a parliamentary democracy! why are they copying the Americans.

This country has gone to the dogs!

Well it was pretty ovious Nick Clegg would come up on top, i bet the Cons and Labour are kicking themselves for agreeing to this debate.

This debates will give the Lib Dems are major platform that they never had before and bring us closer to a Hung parliment.

P.S this election more than another the Somali is really getting interested in this Election and it seems like we are determined to stop Cameron getting in. But since most Somalis live in a safe Labour seat will our vote make much difference.

N.O.R.F   

Still need to register.

Eton boy was made to look a bit of a fool. Mostly his own doing by going on about the NI tax rise again and again. It also became apparent that he would give tax breaks to the rich. Something he didn't deny.

Haatu   

The rich kid looked like a complete ***** especially when it came to the economy. Instead of saying what his approach to the economy would be, he kept on going on about small schemes he had in mind.

Anywho, Clegg won on style but Brown won on substance.

Paragon   

Originally posted by B:

Really annoying that the Brits are copying the Americans in the way elections are conducted. It should be able policies not personality. UK is a parliamentary democracy! why are they copying the Americans.

This country has gone to the dogs!

Amen, say it brother! (myself copying the Gospel cries) :D

Here is: what America is missing. Try to beat that.

But as much as I disdain any American copying (detest should be the right word), still, the whole affair was a bit of a novelty experiment - hopefully never to be repeated again. Ever! It wasn't fun at all. The shout-down in the Commons is much more interesting - politically.

On last night's performance, I discount Clegg's strong finishing position on 'begginer's luck'. The remaining two live debates should see to it that his first appeal wears off. The public now knows who he is. His arguments? Erm, I thought they were rather opportunistic. Most of them at least, though he made some valid points.

Cameron was very generous with anecdots. The poor fellow got cornered, literally and figuratively speaking. He must have suffered neck pains the day after. smile.gif

Whereas Brown's strength was on substance. The man knows his stuff. That head of his stores far too much detail and statistic information, which could, in some way, come across as dreary and off-putting sometimes. He should ease off the gas, i would say.

But overall, there is highly likely that we will be looking at a Lab/Lib-Dem government come election. The Tories would need a divine miracle to alter this expected power-sharing formation. Maybe Lord Ashcroft can help? No? :D