Sign in to follow this  
Krupt33

SOMALIS ON STRIKE

it just gets to show u that no matter what u do! u can take mule to water hole, but u cant force it to drink!!lol.

NOW WHAT ARE THESE PPL SUFFERING FROM TO HATE THEIR SO OWN SO MUCH!!

is it apathy or ignorance!! or just air-headness!! u tell me folks!! i hope its the last one so i can take to the gas station and fill their heads with air!!

OG_Girl   

OG-Girl you right sis you should support things that you know nothing off specialy when they are not organized...But sis you have to at least have in your heart to care for any somali community no matter where in the world they are..

I agree with you on that brother. But how you can you support when you don't know what is going on with them?!What kind of help they need?

There is legal, emotional support and most important fiancial support too.

God helps us .

Salam

Pucca   

Ahem! This was about AMERICAN Somali citizens working for an AMERICAN company. You expect me to supporting a group of Somalis living in another country who have gone on strike because of some human rights violation? THEIR rights were violated not mine (no that's not being selfish). But one must ask why only their rights were violated? Was it because of their color? If that’s the case, where are the other black people, or are Somalis the only black folks working for that company?

Whatever the reason was their problems affects me in no way and so I would not involve myself in their affairs. Each one of us is expected to help his or her community anything more is extra…which I have no time for.

But GT, since your so passionate ‘bout helping these Somali folks, do you plan on going down to MN holding up banners, shouting and walking around with them? If not, your little deceleration to support them means nothing.

One has the choice whether to support something or not, why some of you are trying to force it is beyond me, this has absolutely nothing to do with “somalinimo", but anywho I’m not going to sit here and explain my reasons to you… Richmond B.C is my place/community, its giving me a lot and I give back to it when ever I can.

â€My goodness listen to your self childâ€??? child? :rolleyes: I’ll just pretend I read that wrong…

ta ta

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Er' write "Aeryn for Janitor!!!"
:D:D

Naah. This sounds much better ---->

HELL NOH, WE WON'T GO!

HELL NOH, WE WON'T GO!

HELL NOH, WE WON'T GO!

NoVa   

I' never thought i'll agree with Garab'T but on this one i have 2 give it for him...he'just took it away from me...

Does of you who understand the meaning of backing up your brohers and sisters anywere they are, sholder by sholder, are eather mature,love somalines and not shamed of it, and most of all not westernised.. don't bring this selfish attitude that we have adupted here in the north were everyone lives in realist society.

Many of u brothas/sisters should ask that question instead of making it an issue of why should u bother to help them out since it doesn't effect u...Have u forgotten the majority of those that'll be effect on this strike are ur own dear somali brothas/sisters??..Why not put ya selfs in their shoe's for once instead of saying "Why Should I help out let alone show any kindness towards even thinking of helping them out?? since I Don't work there..or I LIve in Different country, that doesn't concern on mes". Nevertheless, dont' forget the one's that are going to suffer throught this strike are ur people....Therefore no need 2 be thinking of urselfs' as many of u like to do in every situation...that just shows the selfishness out of u..and ALLAH doesn't like those that are selfish nor does He Love those that says 'It doesn't concern on me, when u know for a fact that it's another muslim brotha/sister that's going throught the hardtimes'...

Lazie: You have doubts about your Somaliness? Huh? If yes, then, good on you, if not then, what is burning you?

This isn't about me, but from the sound of the above statement, something is definitely burning under that cool, collective self.

I asked you very simple questions and you went around the questions and started shooting blank shots in the air. Next time, either answer the questions directly, or ignore it.

So my pride in Somaliness offends you now?

Did I say I was offended? Or are you still shooting those blank shots, I can't tell.

And might I add, who are you for these people I refer to?

Who are you to make a statement such as the one you made on your initial post?

Back to my devoted Somali loyalists, continue with your crusade. Make sure you show up early on the picketing fence and march until your voices are heard, whatever they might be.

NGONGE   

Much Ado About Nothing!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks!

Storm in a teacup!

“My sympathies†would have sufficed. I wonder where the sudden obsession with facts and details came from? It’s not the norm on these forums. Usually all the emotional people love nothing more than a tear-fest! Today, they’ve all gone factual and contemplative on us! Is it a full moon I wonder! :rolleyes:

raula   

acuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim-walaahi the worst scenerio I have come across is today(well except for HALLOWEEN nights ;) )..SOMALIS denying and not wanting to SUPPORT other SOMALIS :eek: Do we have to QUESTION mistreatment :mad: of our fellow brothers and sisters? OH! let me guess some are thinking they (strikers) just walked out BECAUSE :rolleyes: (lord have mercy) :mad: .

Excuse me, I might come out strong here but what happened to common courtesy and SOMALINIMO :confused: Seriously..HORTA hadaal micno daro baa daad meeshan la joogan..CRITICIZING and BILAASH-ma calesh ya Raabi. Walaahi apart from Nuune,J_11,Ngonge Rudy, Garab-Tuujiye(Iam amazed at your passion-mansha-allah), some fellow nomads who said that they will SUPPORT..and OFCOURSE OG-GAL (who I think elaborated on the importance of JOINING/FORMING a union especially at big somali #'s in one firm..and seeking LEGAL justice)-many others are totally ABSURD..and IMPRUDENT.

Would MUSLIMS support OTHER MUSLIMS when in crisis? If your ANSWER is no..then I have no idea what muslim principle you stand for :confused: SAME CASE FOR SOMALIS.

Subxanallah-amazing how people change-but then again we are humans..hence difference of OPINION. Iam still buffled at some responses in this thread.

Paragon   

Raami iyo Raula,

I think those who are relactant to support other Somalis, or other Muslims in that matter, are in their teenage years. Maybe we should wait till when they grow abit older. It maybe a certain phase that they are going through. That is what I thought.

Kool_Kat   

Kuligeen waa qeelinooysiin, and y'all don't know what they're striking about, or at least most of you don't...

Yea, I will support my ppl, where ever they are...But I would at least like to know for what? Like they say, every story has two sides!!!

What rights have been violated?

So typical of Somalis, to jump the gun...War maba ogidiinee, maxaa wax support gareesaan...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

raula   

J-11 that might be the case my dear ;) I have my fingers crossed though..hopefully they will pass the stage with success :D

Kool_kat my dear..if they have been MISTREATED (notice the term is in BOLD :eek: )wouldn't you support them?. Iam not jumping to conclusions...or do you want me to wait TILL ONE OF THEM LOOSES A BODY PART OR DIES for them to gain my support :rolleyes:

feed them welfare---and their minds will forget everything about their culture & hertiage!

yeah! so now yall think u is WESTERNERS, cuz u know how to buy a big mac, watch opera and follow wasteful live basket, baseball or football game!

and you even know what that dum azz player being doing for last ampteen yrs!! so what have u done lately! but add more kaka to our gene pool!!

gimme a break! tell me something i dont know!! waar sudaanta i didnt bring them dhee!! ok ppl, it aint my fault!!lololo... :confused: