Sign in to follow this  
Krupt33

SOMALIS ON STRIKE

Krupt33   

TO ALL THE SOMALIS LIVING IN MINNASOTA "NOT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE". BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE ON STRIKE AT TELEPLAN. SINCE 80% OF THE EMPLOYEES AT TELEPLAN ARE SOMALIS AND THE STORY HAVE BEEN ON THE HEADLINES FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. FOR MY SELF I WENT AND STOOD ON THE PICKED LINES FOR A WHOLE DAY AND WHEN TO COUPLE OF THEIR MEETINGS. THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME..........

its not like they asking for a leg and arm! Give our ppl what they so rightly deserve!

ha! i just cant understand how u can fail to support them!! :confused:

Paragon   

Rudy, not everyone is as visionary as you and as proud to be Somali as you and me! Some people still dont know who they're smile.gif

Good luck with these brothers and sisters staging the strike!

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Yeah...sure they have my support.

<---
goes off to make some banners

Hmmm...what should I write on the banner?

Er' write "Aeryn for Janitor!!!" :D:D

Waryaarahe "WHO CARES" i say

Who is teleplan?

What did teleplan employees do for the somali people in MN?

listen here MR.krupt, you work for you and i work for me, so why i gotta come strike with you when i only work for me huh .......Now take that to suge knight.....you fell off krupt...it's funny how the beeve will creep, coulda reached your peak, but now your left over with a horrible leak my friend krupt....

:D:D

asxantu

Written By Krupt:

TO ALL THE SOMALIS LIVING IN MINNASOTA "NOT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE". BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE ON STRIKE AT TELEPLAN.

The keyword here is "SOMALIS LIVING IN MINNESOTA".

To those pple that aren't living in the state of MN, ask yourselves this question. Why did I bother to respond to this thread?

Written By: Mr. 11

Rudy, not everyone is as visionary as you and as proud to be Somali as you and me! Some people still dont know who they're

Who might the "somebody" be?

How is it that you know so much about people, especially the ones you are referring to.

YOu might be proud of your somalinimo and showing it at every chance you get, doesn't mean the next person isn't because you don't see it.

To the poster, just because a hundred or so somalis decided to strike for their own personal cause, doesn't mean every person who happens to be somali by blood and living in the area has to get involved. There is no law that says if you are somali, you have to be loyal to other somalis, its ridiculous but I understand why you had to ask the question. You probably wanted to know if there were any real support from the somali community in your area through SOL.

PS: The little information that was provided through the link just happens to mention that only the hundred or so somali employees were the only ones who walked out of the job, not anyone else. Go figure, it probably started with one somali employee who had the actual cause to walk out, and yet again, all of them walked out together at the end.(how very noble of them)

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Krupt33:

TO ALL THE SOMALIS LIVING IN MINNASOTA "NOT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE". BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE ON STRIKE AT TELEPLAN. SINCE 80% OF THE EMPLOYEES AT TELEPLAN ARE SOMALIS AND THE STORY HAVE BEEN ON THE HEADLINES FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. FOR MY SELF I WENT AND STOOD ON THE PICKED LINES FOR A WHOLE DAY AND WHEN TO COUPLE OF THEIR MEETINGS. THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME..........

Who are we supposed to be supporting again?

Are u saying that bunch of Somalis walked out of thier jobs, and we have to support them...Lol

Why I say? Y..... :D

It is really funny that Somalis are waiting our support, while we cann't even support ourselves, at least, i cann't........Huhhhhhhhh, Lol ;)

To the banners:

"what should I write on the banner?"

This is what u r gonna write on,

I Somalis (firs banner)

Right Strike is (second banner)

Work no me today (third banner)

Right have me (fourth banner)

Go figure

Damn..I thought Telepan refused to make Aeryn Sun the Janitor of the Year!!!...

Bugger moi!...isn't that why she went to get the Banners!!!

Serious Note tho...

It would have been good had we had more info in regards to the situation so Solers can make an informed decision about supporting the cause.

Salaamaat

Tuujiye   

Walaahi this is sad................

Sidii Dhoocilo yar yar camal baa isku wada dayaneysaan kawaran..I bet non of youu oo aqriyey waxa uu wiilka qoray ma jiro. Atliist bax fiiriya the link uu mob deep dhiibay....

Jamal sxb you right man gabdhahaan dhaqan celin bee u baahan yihiin. Ilaaheyna waxaan ugaga baryey in e helaan mid reer badiye ah oo wili woman abuser ah...

BY LAZIE:

The keyword here is "SOMALIS LIVING IN MINNESOTA".

To those pple that aren't living in the state of MN, ask yourselves this question. Why did I bother to respond to this thread?

this is what you saying..lol..

"Alooooooow caqli nasiiiiiiiiiiiyoooow, Tuujiye kiisa oo kale wili"

To the poster, just because a hundred or so somalis decided to strike for their own personal cause, doesn't mean every person who happens to be somali by blood and living in the area has to get involved. There is no law that says if you are somali, you have to be loyal to other somalis, its ridiculous but I understand why you had to ask the question. You probably wanted to know if there were any real support from the somali community in your area through SOL.

People when I talk about age diferences in here, This is what I'm talking about.

Does of you who understand the meaning of backing up your brohers and sisters anywere they are, sholder by sholder, are eather mature,love somalines and not shamed of it, and most of all not westernised.. don't bring this selfish attitude that we have adupted here in the north were everyone lives in realist society.

And you say if 80% of somalis decided to walk out why should we care? you already asumed that they are the guilty ones. Why you did that? maybe because that your vision of Somali people.

I don't support people just because they are "Somali"....so like Fiance says, whats the whole story?

D.A you are right and you shouldn't. But atleast you asked for more detail unlike some other people.

No one should support Somalis because they are a somali, we have to fair and respect our believe. the reason we can't just support because they are is because of our religion. It tells us to be fair and relistic and never to support any bad deeds weather is done by your blood brothers or simple your people. Us Somalis never fallow that rule and thats why we have some people supporting thei clans weather they are right or wrong.

wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

unlike some other people.

And the finger pointing continues...

seriously though why would you support them? i mean if you worked in the company and happened to be a somali then perhaps you'd feel the need to stand along side your fellow somalis. But if you dont work there and you're going to go support them simply because they happen to be from your country...then you sure got a lot of time. The somalis in MY community is all i support...and thats only if they're fighting for a just cause.

jeez! somalis expect too much.