Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

on My way to Kuwait... any nomad in kuwait?

Qac Qaac   

ok huuno, sorry anaa qabo marka afuufoow

Nuune adna asbuucaan aa hargeesa iiga daba timid hayye.. waraa qarxiska jooji, dad aan u been guuraayaaye...

jalaqsan ok mucaarad matihid, burcad baad tahay. ok... that's better...

lool@ wiilo afuufoow maa kugu dhacay, war dee dadkeena from Hargeesa magaranayaan afuufoow waa maxay bahalka, ma wax la cunaa..

This is why I want you to be beheaded:

1.You are a JAAJUUS--adventure ku yeh.

2.YOu are a pathological liar---as evidenced by your fabricated statistics and stories you spew forth eveytime you want something to support your arguemnt

3. You are somali---A people who ruined their own country will not do good for anyone else's. THere cannot be people of ur mentality there. I shudder to think of the consequences.

4. Your avator sends shivers down my spine--what message are u tryin to send?

Wiilo   

Inaa Illaah Wa Inaa I leyhi Raajicuun, Shabelle huuno maxaa ku helay, why are u saying that. Xaasid ayaa tahay walaalo.

OG_MOTI, it don't matter what she says, u will die when Allaah say so. And thanks for telling me Walad Xilwa waxay tahay.

Eid Wanaagsan again.

nuune   

wiilo huuno boqol wardi iyo faataxo dhab iga dheh, wixii dheeraad ama suubis ahna wa raacinaa raajicis.

qac qaac lool niyahoow maxad sheegaysaana, illeen tanoo kale, ilax ilax

OG Moti   

Wiilo thanx a lot you are my hero... and i love you for that.... keep my back safe and i shall do the same

Shabella you accused me with something i could never be.. women abuser... I never been such and I reject such words of urs...

I never lied all i did was i forwaded a legid statistics.. and research by UNDP and other well known organization with proves to support.. but it is ok .. you wished for me something no one wishes to anyone, beheaded? man you are criminal for that you should be in jail.. but i will go to Iraq and help people and free the country inshaAllah smile.gif ... peace

I am very deeply sorry for questioning your motives OG-Moti. But Since its ramadhan and I have to fast...I havent been taking my medication. I suffer from muliple personalities and today you have met :

XALIIMO XAASID/XANAAQ BADAN

Wiilo   

I'm not OG_MOTI, but ur apology is not accepted, ur acusations were something unacceptable. And not only that u wished a dead. Unbelieveable gal.if ur suffering a multiple personality is ur problem, see a doc.

IstacajAb:

OG Moti   

Wiilo masha Allah.. you are indeed my hero.. thanx dear, i start to love u more and more.. thanx..

Shabella I forgive you sis, but please don't break my heart and say I am a women hater or abuser.. it truly breaks my heart cause I appreciate women and I adore the sacrifices they make for us and for human race.. I hope you will be better and medicine will help.. but take rest don’t stay online too long maybe because of that you got dizzy a bit, don’t worry me much ..I will duco for u sis you will be better multiple personality is a dangerous disease .. Try to resist the character that is violent and keep the good one….. peace

posted by shabella

I am very deeply sorry for questioning your motives OG-Moti. But Since its ramadhan and I have to fast...I havent been taking my medication. I suffer from muliple personalities and today you have met :

XALIIMO XAASID/XANAAQ BADAN

LooooooL.....tell this personality to neva show her face here again.....she is NOT wanted here....She was very very very MEAN to ugaas MOTI....imagine What she can do to that poor soul of mine......brrrrfsh am shaking the thought outta my head now....vaaamuush vaaamuush pls...

Ps: shabella ilaahey ha ku caafiyo abaayo ok...

asxantu

IL CAPO   

OG_MOTI,

you asked for my sister's hand when you can't even afford to rent your own place to stay? :mad: :mad: .

awoowgaa la jannee, how can you afford to pay 100 camels, surely you can't ask OG_Girl to pay for the camels now are you?

Agga, war Kuwait ma aqaanee Garissa imoow aan gabarta kuu dhisee Geel Beele soona dhaqso waan ku arkaa Cambodia waa ku wareertee.

Peace.

OG Moti   

lool AL CaBO sxb waad ogtahay in uu geelii dhamaa .. Awowgaa lajaney, aga oo wali ma geel baad daba ordi.. war anigu dagaag baan hayaa ma qaadan 3000 oo dagaag halaad ah smile.gif oo ukun badan.. qaarna cadyihiin qaarna casaan yihiin..

Ogowna cambodia ayaan inanta geyn oo dib danbe u ma arki doontaan sidaa ku ogoow..

Sxb Africa anigoo government official aheen uma soo socdo, maad iga deysid..

Wiilo adigu waa bas you are my protector.. from men haters specially og_moti haters and they are increasing led by a friend of mine called Nuune.. with the blessing of another friend of mine called libaax sanka so now i am in good hands as long as wiilo is a member .. ilaahey baan kuxamdiyey..

peace