Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

BAD Breath UFFFFF

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Ramadaanta hadaad Shaydaan ka adkaan waydy. Xaalkaagu caadi maaha. Faryarada waa in lagaa xidhaa kadibna Tuubo ama ul lagula dhacaa
:D
. The spritual Shaydaan chasing method that some ppl did use to do back home. Aar yartan Rooxaan ayaa naafaysy
:D
. Halaga tumo
;)
haye who else is in the list lool Kool Kat ???

looool@Faryarada. Alla maxaa mingis tuntay.

Farta laxiraayo wax jiro waaye, qofka markii larabao in Jiniga lagabixiyo ayaa farta laga xiraa, quraana lagu akhirayaa ayadoo latumaayo. Kadibna jiniga ayaa hadlo oo yiraahdo Wadada ii baneeya waan baxayaaye.

Ms DD   

Hadith for those concious about bad breath during periods of fasting.

Allah Azza wa jal says:

Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy whin he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Hadith Qudsi

Ms DD   

Hadith for those concious about bad breath during periods of fasting.

Allah Azza wa jal says:

Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy whin he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Hadith Qudsi

Aaliyyah   

I be like who farted something stinks, do you smell that?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that was hilarious. Next time be straight forward, it doesn't matter whether they think u'r rude or otherwise.

salaaam.

Urban   

lol. azmaya.

Some people's breath does feel like it's burning your nasal hair walahi.

The trick is to carry Blue Extra, eat one yourself before offering it to them, and if they decline, INSIST.

Johnny B   

Yesterday i was feeling a bit maladjusted.

Almost once in every Ramadan i attend a dinner(Afur) at a Freind's house and usually there're few other people that i'm not acquainted to.

Though i enjoy the cultural Ramadan,the food, the flavor,the chance to mingle with fellow countrymen etc etc, conversing with people before dinner(Afur) was served was a painful experience due to Halitosis.